Community Forum

Mustangs

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
LadyRuthven
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mustangs

Post by LadyRuthven »

It doesn't look like a Mustang breeding group has been started yet so I figured I'd get it going for all of us Mustang breeders and enthusiasts.

I recently started breeding Mustangs, it's side projects to breeding Spanish Jennets, in hopes of also getting the Spanish Mustangs going as well.

So far I only have 4 purebred Mustangs and a bunch of Halfs, Parts and Mixes mostly. I am really trying to get to where I have all purebred only. Hopefully soon. lol I'm not really breeding for any color but i love the paints, buckskins and Duns of Mustangs the best.

Anyway,Hopefully this group can help all to really kick off the breed.

I'm certainly open to any collaborating, deals or breeding. I have some sales of Half, Parts and Mixes of both fillies and colts.

Any tips and tricks is welcome too!

Well, let's get this started! :D :D :D
Ruthven Stables - Spanish Jennet Breeder
Shared Farm Log

My other Farms:
Byron Farms
Shelley's Boarding

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 2:11 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:11 am