Community Forum

Mustang, Spanish Mustang, Kiger Mustang

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mustang, Spanish Mustang, Kiger Mustang

Post by Mlloftus »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
The Mustang Breeding Association
The Mustang is a breed of wild horse from the North American plains that descends from the horses of Spanish explorers that ran away or were set loose. Their name comes from the Mexican Spanish word mestengo, that means stray. They are usually not very big horses. On Horse World Online, they range from 13.1 to 15.1 hands high.

Although I am referring to the breed Mustang, this group is for any type of Mustang on Horse World Online, Kiger Mustangs and Spanish Mustangs included. Currently, I only have Mustangs, but I am going to go try to breed some Spanish Mustangs as well. My Mustangs are not very good as of now, but I am seeing some improvement.

My real life horse is a Mustang, and that is why I breed them on this game. There are plenty of Mustangs here, but I can hardly find anyone else who breeds them. The goals here are to breed pure bred Mustangs with good stats, HGP's, and five star evaluations.

★ Rina ★
Members:
Katy_Kanes
Let me know if you want to join below—and ask questions if you have any.
I have this girl for sale, you want her?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2273341
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:
Yeah, he's actually a rescue, and I put him up for stud, he's already had 4 foals. I just got a mare btw.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=21617
I just made a place to register horses in the club. Glad you have some mares now.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Nice! My horse has (suprisingly) been studded to a ton!
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

mlloftus wrote:Sure, but can you please ping me on the general chit chat forum next time? Just letting you know since this is a Mustang Breeding Association and not a sales forum. :) Would 60K be okay for the mare?
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
mlloftus wrote:Sure, but can you please ping me on the general chit chat forum next time? Just letting you know since this is a Mustang Breeding Association and not a sales forum. :) Would 60K be okay for the mare?
Okay, just thought I would ask here since you guys breed them.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

mlloftus wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:
Okay, just thought I would ask here since you guys breed them.
It's okay
HarmonyP2005
Visit My Farm

Post by HarmonyP2005 »

hi, ive gotten myself into a situation where i was trying to clear out my barns and accidentally sold all my female mustangs and only have males left. so i was wondering if anyone could sell me a female purebred plz
thanks xx
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

HarmonyP2005 wrote:hi, ive gotten myself into a situation where i was trying to clear out my barns and accidentally sold all my female mustangs and only have males left. so i was wondering if anyone could sell me a female purebred plz
thanks xx
Unfortunately, I don't have any mares I can give you. But If you can find a stud and give me the link, I could breed one of these two mares with him and we'll have to cross our fingers and hope the foal turns out to be a filly. If it's a colt, we can always try again. I can even get the foal to breeding age for you if you like.
So, these are the mares I could breed for you.
★ Rina ★

She's kinda short, and she has roan in her genes. (blue roan mostly)
Shadow

This girl is taller and has some pretty dapples. She also has feathers. (But not bird feathers, lol)
HarmonyP2005
Visit My Farm

Post by HarmonyP2005 »

tysm isfits ok with u i dont rlly mind what stud or mare any is fine ?
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

HarmonyP2005 wrote:tysm isfits ok with u i dont rlly mind what stud or mare any is fine ?
Okay. I bred three of my mares but the foals were all colts, but if you are still looking there are these mares for sale at the market: http://www.horseworldonline.net/market/ ... ax_price=0
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am