Community Forum

Kladruby breeder (on hold 2/03/20)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Kladruby breeder (on hold 2/03/20)

Post by Arabianninja »

Hi I am a new breeder of the Kladruby and I thought since there isn't many I might start a breeding community if any one wants to help me there is currently 3 in the game including the one i have just bred 16/03/2020

A bit about the Kladruby
The Kladruby is the oldest Czech horse breed and one of the world's oldest horse breeds. It is considered very rare.he animal was first developed to be a galakarosier; a heavy type of carriage horse used to pull the imperial coach, usually in a four- or six-in-hand, at ceremonies and funerals. It originally came in a variety of colors, including palomino and appaloosa, although today the breed is strictly gray or black, due to a breeding program requiring 18 "white" (i.e. fully mature grays) and 18 black stallions for various ceremonies of the court.
Height: 160 to 170 centimetres (15.3 to 16.3 hands; 63 to 67 in)
Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
Other names: Oldkladruby horse
Colour: black or gray

To make the breed
[ Oldenburg x Murgese ] x [ Andalusian x Holstein ]
Also if anyone has any if the following breeds that they could sell me that would be great also

i am going to try and make the breed with AC horses to make them into my own line but for know i am going to be using horses from the market or by making the other breeds :D

if any one want to help me make this breed that would be great

Helpers
mallofus
Last edited by Arabianninja on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Re: Kladruby breeder

Post by Arabianninja »

5*

my first Kladruby i have bred not the best of stats but hes okay for my first one and the 3rd one to me bred in the game 16/02/2020

Speed 25
Strength 22
Stamina 28
Intelligence
Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 34
Movement 32
Agility 36
Tempo 38
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Arabianninja wrote:5*

my first Kladruby i have bred not the best of stats but hes okay for my first one and the 3rd one to me bred in the game 16/02/2020

Speed 25
Strength 22
Stamina 28
Intelligence
Balance 34
Movement 32
Agility 36
Tempo 38
Could you let me borrow the mare and stud the dad?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

mlloftus wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:5*

Speed 25
Strength 22
Stamina 28
Intelligence
Balance 34
Movement 32
Agility 36
Tempo 38
Could you let me borrow the mare and stud the dad?
hi this is my line that is for me only people can help me with trying to create this breeds but i don't want people to have this line if you get where im coming from ? :oops:
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Arabianninja wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Could you let me borrow the mare and stud the dad?
hi this is my line that is for me only people can help me with trying to create this breeds but i don't want people to have this line if you get where im coming from ? :oops:
Yes, I do :) I would love to help you breed these horses though. But I think it's a good idea if they stay somewhat rare. Like at under 200 in game if you know what I mean.
~W.C. Fields
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

mlloftus wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Yes, I do :) I would love to help you breed these horses though. But I think it's a good idea if they stay somewhat rare. Like at under 200 in game if you know what I mean.
sure thing that would be good and yeah keep them rare :lol:
i want to compete them into dressage i think i not really sure yet in what to start to compete them yet as i have only breed one :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Arabianninja wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Yes, I do :) I would love to help you breed these horses though. But I think it's a good idea if they stay somewhat rare. Like at under 200 in game if you know what I mean.
i want to compete them into dressage i think i not really sure yet in what to start to compete them yet as i have only breed one :D
Yeah, I say that we just see what stats they have (for example if they have good speed we could compete them in racing)
~W.C. Fields
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

mlloftus wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Yeah, I say that we just see what stats they have (for example if they have good speed we could compete them in racing)
Sounds good to me :D
do you want me to say that you helping me in my first post :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Arabianninja wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Yeah, I say that we just see what stats they have (for example if they have good speed we could compete them in racing)
Sure! Also, if you see an Oldenburg or Murgese mare could you maybe buy her. Then, I could buy her from you for double the price or something? I can't seem to find any :?
~W.C. Fields
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

mlloftus wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Sure! Also, if you see an Oldenburg or Murgese mare could you maybe buy her. Then, I could buy her from you for double the price or something? I can't seem to find any :?
i am currently making some Oldenburg if i get a few i could sell you some
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm