The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Przewalski Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: Przewalski Horse

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Madpony wrote:I just decided to make my main breeding focus the Przewalski horse. Does anybody have any purebred studs, preferably taller that I could add to my lines!?
What do you consider taller? I have purebred lines here and can get you a foal from them if you would like http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/51407
Madpony
Visit My Farm

Post by Madpony »

I am breeding for more competition based przewalski horses so I'm trying to make them meet the breed standards of a quarter horse so about 14hh or up would be preferable otherwise I can go a little shorter.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Madpony wrote:I am breeding for more competition based przewalski horses so I'm trying to make them meet the breed standards of a quarter horse so about 14hh or up would be preferable otherwise I can go a little shorter.
Oh okay, I only breed 5* for their breed so they won't be nearly that tall.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 am