Community Forum

Searching for Racing Thoroughbreds

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Searching for Racing Thoroughbreds

Post by Dreamwood13 »

Looking for Thoroughbred Stallions: New Blood Needed
Hello There. I'm looking to put some new blood into my racing line. Why should you help me? Well, I've got surprises for everyone when my line is complete.
Criteria

Stallions
At least 62,000 Genetic Potential
Gold Speed
59+ Speed, 29+ Strength, 30+ Stamina
Medium to short back
Long face
Long neck
Slightly concave face
Sloped Hip**
Thin legs**
Deep Ribcage**

Preferably trained, but it's not required.
I will pay up the nose for covers from a great stallion!

Mares
Buying racing thoroughbred mares!
At least 58,000 Genetic Potential
Gold Speed
55+ Speed, 29+ Strength, 31+ Stamina
Same conformation requirements as Stallions

Preferably from a well established line
Again, I'll pay a lot of money for a great mare!

Thanks to those who are willing to sell :)
Last edited by Dreamwood13 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching For: Champion Stud

Post by MikiVCat »

Dreamwood13 wrote:Hello there. I am searching for any Stallion with the following criteria to improve my breed. For the most part, I specialize with Arabians, a common breed that usually excels in Endurance, Saddleseat, and Dressage disciplines.

And that is precisely what I am looking for.
I am looking for any purebred, cross, or entirely different breed of horse that adheres to these requirements:

Regardless of conformation, I am looking for at least 65,000 GP, and a stallion that does not exceed 16.1 hands tall.

And I am looking for these three conformations:

Endurance:
At least 40 Stamina, 40 Speed, 40 Agility, and 30 Tempo. Bonuses in Stamina or Speed will be considered.

Dressage:
At least 45 Movement, 40 Balance, 35 Tempo and 30 Strength. Bonuses in strength will be much preferred.

Saddleseat:
At least 45 Balance, 40 Movement, 40 Agility and Gold or Green Intelligence

As of now I am greatly interested in Stallions that have over 35 strength, and excel in a certain discipline.

Color does not matter one bit to me, I am focused on genetics and conformation.

That said, these requirements are very narrow, and will likely only yield a few replies. So, I am willing to pay 20,000 per breeding to your stallion if he meets my requirements.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I am hoping to find what I am looking for!

I think I might have one, go ahead and take a look at my farm

Update!!!! That horse was sold!!!
Last edited by MikiVCat on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mori123
Visit My Farm

Post by mori123 »

Dreamwood13 wrote:Hello there. I am searching for any Stallion with the following criteria to improve my breed. For the most part, I specialize with Arabians, a common breed that usually excels in Endurance, Saddleseat, and Dressage disciplines.

I am looking for any purebred, cross, or entirely different breed of horse that adheres to these requirements:

Regardless of conformation, I am looking for at least 65,000 GP, and a stallion that does not exceed 16.1 hands tall.

Endurance:
At least 40 Stamina, 40 Speed, 40 Agility, and 30 Tempo. Bonuses in Stamina or Speed will be considered.

Dressage:
At least 45 Movement, 40 Balance, 35 Tempo and 30 Strength. Bonuses in strength will be much preferred.

Saddleseat:

As of now I am greatly interested in Stallions that have over 35 strength, and excel in a certain discipline.

That said, these requirements are very narrow, and will likely only yield a few replies. So, I am willing to pay 20,000 per breeding to your stallion if he meets my requirements.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I am hoping to find what I am looking for!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/891165 this is mora098 from my side, I do have lots of comp horses, not many here lol. I have a couple of arabs that are pretty good but I'm not sure if you'd like to see them, I linked a horse that is good at a lot of things :D
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

mori123 wrote:

Endurance:

Dressage:

Saddleseat:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/891165 this is mora098 from my side, I do have lots of comp horses, not many here lol. I have a couple of arabs that are pretty good but I'm not sure if you'd like to see them, I linked a horse that is good at a lot of things :D

I took a look, and not quite what I am searching for...
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Endurance:

Dressage:

Saddleseat:

SCh. Dressage Arabian
57 movement
69kgp
Dished profile
7 stat
In addition to all of that, he carries champagne and dun. Possibly homozygous for agouti so can't produce blacks.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1069995
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

Thank you. He is quite tall, but I did accept a breeding. Would you like another 5000 for his cover?
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Dreamwood13 wrote:Thank you. He is quite tall, but I did accept a breeding. Would you like another 5000 for his cover?
You can breed to him as many times as you like at his current fee
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

Thank you
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Dreamwood13 wrote:Thank you
I saw you ran out of premium!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1821656
Just got this filly. I'm hoping to breed her to one of your stallions. She has awesome stats. So hoping she'll throw a few good ones for ya :D I'll be on chat if your on :)

If you would like: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1821662 here's a filly :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for Racing Thoroughbreds

Post by Dreamwood13 »

Ooh! I like that filly. She may produce nice horses for you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 am