Community Forum

Looking for: Pureblood Jaf Mares(maybe a stallion or two)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Looking for: Pureblood Jaf Mares(maybe a stallion or two)

Post by MikiVCat »

Hello everyone, I am looking for pureblood Jaf horses. I have decided to start breeding Jaf horse as there are currently only 77 of them. PLEASE, if you have a Jaf mare or stallion you are willing to part with, ping me!!! (I would prefer mares). Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for: Pureblood Jaf Mares(maybe a stallion or two)

Post by meganamber »

MikiVCat wrote:Hello everyone, I am looking for pureblood Jaf horses. I have decided to start breeding Jaf horse as there are currently only 77 of them. PLEASE, if you have a Jaf mare or stallion you are willing to part with, ping me!!! (I would prefer mares). Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1129069
There is a purebred Jaf stallion on the market for sale now and just yesterday I believe there was a mare but apparently she was sold :( I would have let you know about her but I didn't know you were interested in Jaf horses until literally now ;)
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

meganamber wrote:
MikiVCat wrote:Hello everyone, I am looking for pureblood Jaf horses. I have decided to start breeding Jaf horse as there are currently only 77 of them. PLEASE, if you have a Jaf mare or stallion you are willing to part with, ping me!!! (I would prefer mares). Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :D
There is a purebred Jaf stallion on the market for sale now and just yesterday I believe there was a mare but apparently she was sold :( I would have let you know about her but I didn't know you were interested in Jaf horses until literally now ;)
Okay! Thank you so much! Actually, when I posted that, I had just literally decided :D I bought that mare, thats why she is sold :lol: Let me know please if you see another, I don't have room for the stallion at the moment, I have to pregnant mares and a stallion. Also, would you mind taking a look at my farm and let me know if you want any? I need room!!!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

MikiVCat wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Okay! Thank you so much! Actually, when I posted that, I had just literally decided :D I bought that mare, thats why she is sold :lol: Let me know please if you see another, I don't have room for the stallion at the moment, I have to pregnant mares and a stallion. Also, would you mind taking a look at my farm and let me know if you want any? I need room!!!
Haha that's great!! :D Why don't you rehome each horse that doesn't have any offspring and/or sell them for dirt cheap? That will get rid of any horses you can't use fast!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

meganamber wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: Okay! Thank you so much! Actually, when I posted that, I had just literally decided :D I bought that mare, thats why she is sold :lol: Let me know please if you see another, I don't have room for the stallion at the moment, I have to pregnant mares and a stallion. Also, would you mind taking a look at my farm and let me know if you want any? I need room!!!
Haha that's great!! :D Why don't you rehome each horse that doesn't have any offspring and/or sell them for dirt cheap? That will get rid of any horses you can't use fast!
Its so sad to rehome them...I don't want to rehome my champion either! I LOVE all my horse and they all are up for private sale..so anyone who offers will be accepted no matter the price! I actually just gave virth to my first foal! Love her!http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1165557
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

MikiVCat wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Its so sad to rehome them...I don't want to rehome my champion either! I LOVE all my horse and they all are up for private sale..so anyone who offers will be accepted no matter the price! I actually just gave virth to my first foal! Love her!http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1165557
Awesome! Congratulations!!! :D :D
Well you can do whatever you want with your horses ;)
Good luck!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

meganamber wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: Its so sad to rehome them...I don't want to rehome my champion either! I LOVE all my horse and they all are up for private sale..so anyone who offers will be accepted no matter the price! I actually just gave virth to my first foal! Love her!http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1165557
Good luck!
Thank you so much! If I needed a trainer would you be open...? :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

MikiVCat wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Good luck!
Thank you so much! If I needed a trainer would you be open...? :D
I will be once I'm premium again.. but I go way too slow without my premium... so I should be premium again in a few days... if you want I can ping you here when I am to see if you still need training :)
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

meganamber wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: Thank you so much! If I needed a trainer would you be open...? :D
I will be once I'm premium again.. but I go way too slow without my premium... so I should be premium again in a few days... if you want I can ping you here when I am to see if you still need training :)
K! Thank you so much! The store is back up btw!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

MikiVCat wrote:
meganamber wrote:
K! Thank you so much! The store is back up btw!
Welcome! :) Yes I noticed! So happy! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 pm