Community Forum

searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post by Nazarach »

I'm searching a purebred North African Barb Stallion for my abyssinian project.
I'm willing to pay up to 5k (please be reasonable with pricing)

Should haves are:

- height of 15 hh or lower, not lower than 12 hh
- preferably Black Coat or at least be a carrier of black
- long mane and tail (at least at 7 / 8 years of age, earlier would be preferable)
- no reds
- no bad evaluations in his breeder report (except strength)
- no leopard complex
- eval of type should be higher than 75% Horse Type (i can look for you if you aren't sure or have no eval books)
- tiger eyes would be nice but aren't necessary

thank you for taking time to read :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: searching North African Barb Stallion fo stud

Post by Nazarach »

Nazarach wrote:I'm searching a purebred North African Barb Stallion for my abyssinian project.
I'm willing to pay up to 5k (please be reasonable with pricing)

Should haves are:

- height of 15 hh or lower, not lower than 12 hh
- preferably Black Coat or at least be a carrier of black
- long mane and tail (at least at 7 / 8 years of age, earlier would be preferable)
- no reds
- no bad evaluations in his breeder report (except strength)
- no leopard complex
- eval of type should be higher than 75% Horse Type (i can look for you if you aren't sure or have no eval books)
- tiger eyes would be nice but aren't necessary

thank you for taking time to read :)
*Sigh* As there was absolutely nothing until now, I'll lower my preferences:

- Any 90%-100% NAB Stallion with no reds in breeder report (disregarding strength)
- HGP over 30
- Blacks or Bays (with at least one a - potential for breeding black foals)
- long mane and tail
- height of 15,3 hh or lower, not lower than 12,3 hh
- no lp (blankets, snowflakes etc.)

- tiger eye would be nice but isn't necessary

I would be willing to pay up to 5k for stud or you make an offer, so please... anyone?
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Re: searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post by Ritazuki »

I don't know if it helps, but this is the only NAB stallion I have:
|RZ| Dubai Dawn
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ritazuki wrote:I don't know if it helps, but this is the only NAB stallion I have:
|RZ| Dubai Dawn
Hi, thanks for answering ^^ he has nice dapples, but isn't exactly what I'm searching for - sry :/
hikko
Visit My Farm

Post by hikko »

Hi, have you fond what you wanted? I am also looking for a decent nab stud, over 40k gp with at least one green but no luck browsing the market. ...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1172597
Regarding your search, this Guy is only half nab but suits the rest of your requirements
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Post by flrancho »

I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

He's pure black, though with no foals on the ground I can't tell you what he'll produce. Long mane/tail, 15.2 hh, 72% horse type. If you're interested, let me know what you think is a fair price.

Hawaiian
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

flrancho wrote:I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

He's pure black, though with no foals on the ground I can't tell you what he'll produce. Long mane/tail, 15.2 hh, 72% horse type. If you're interested, let me know what you think is a fair price.

Hawaiian
Hi, oh god yes please! He is a full 5* Abyssinian (if you want to add that to his description ;) ). If I could use him for stud it would be great.
regarding the pricing; what about 1k-2k? I'll pay more cause he is at least somewhat decent :)

(on a sidenote, it would be easier to notice if you would quote/ping someone when answering a post, I noticed your post only by accident and that would've been a pity ^^')
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

hikko wrote:Hi, have you fond what you wanted? I am also looking for a decent nab stud, over 40k gp with at least one green but no luck browsing the market. ...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1172597
Regarding your search, this Guy is only half nab but suits the rest of your requirements
I know the pain ;) I'm breeding Abyssinians and am currently reverse breeding NABs for better HGP; my nearest so far is this half-NAB with 45 HGP (no greens, but that will come likely) if it'd help?

Lagoons Evernight

45 HGP
no reds
good: stam, temp, bal, agil, int
average: str, spd, mov
Color: Black with Tiger Eye (E_ a/a t/t)
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Post by flrancho »

Nazarach wrote:
flrancho wrote:I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

Hawaiian
Hi, oh god yes please! He is a full 5* Abyssinian (if you want to add that to his description ;) ). If I could use him for stud it would be great.
regarding the pricing; what about 1k-2k? I'll pay more cause he is at least somewhat decent :)

(on a sidenote, it would be easier to notice if you would quote/ping someone when answering a post, I noticed your post only by accident and that would've been a pity ^^')
Sure, I'll put him up for stud through the week at 1,500. :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

flrancho wrote:
Nazarach wrote:

Sure, I'll put him up for stud through the week at 1,500. :)
Many thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am