The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

???Spanish Barb???

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
gentlegiants2
Visit My Farm

???Spanish Barb???

Post by gentlegiants2 »

Hello,
I am looking for a pure Spanish barb stud to breed to my mare. all the studs i find in the stud add have 0% energy, so i decided to reach out to players through here, if there is anyone willing to be kind enough and let me stud their stallion several times, i would be grateful!
you can respond to this post and link me your stallion.
please don't make it too expense as i am still new to this game and don't have very much to spend.
I am trying to create a new breed, and need many different breeds to create the one im after.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
gentlegiants2
Visit My Farm

Re: ???Spanish Barb???

Post by gentlegiants2 »

Autumn Light wrote: Hi Autumn, I wanted to ask if I may stud one of your Spanish barbs a couple of times? I noticed you have a few of them up for stud but they don't have enough energy to be bred too. If you are still willing to share your stallions in the stud add may you please get their energy back up? Thank You!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

gentlegiants2 wrote:Hello,
I am looking for a pure Spanish barb stud to breed to my mare. all the studs i find in the stud add have 0% energy, so i decided to reach out to players through here, if there is anyone willing to be kind enough and let me stud their stallion several times, i would be grateful!
please don't make it too expense as i am still new to this game and don't have very much to spend.
I am trying to create a new breed, and need many different breeds to create the one im after.

I don't have spanish barbs, but I could (maybe) help - if you'd like to start your own lines - with the andalusian and eventually the West African Barb, or even further down these two breeds :) what evals does the SB need?
gentlegiants2
Visit My Farm

Post by gentlegiants2 »

Nazarach wrote:
gentlegiants2 wrote:Hello,

I don't have spanish barbs, but I could (maybe) help - if you'd like to start your own lines - with the andalusian and eventually the West African Barb, or even further down these two breeds :) what evals does the SB need?
HI,
thank you for your response and thank you for your offer! I just need a Spanish barb to mix with another breed to help me get the breed I am trying to create. IF you can get a hold of any and let me stud it, I would be greatly thankful!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 am