Community Forum

Need Rare Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Need Rare Studs

Post by MerrySmile »

If you have any of these please link them below with prices so i can use them. Thanks.
Kazakh
Araboulonnais
Pahlavan
Ob
Spiti
Taishuh Horse
Cayuse
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Need Rare Studs

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:If you have any of these please link them below with prices so i can use them. Thanks.
Kazakh
Araboulonnais
Pahlavan
Ob
Spiti
Taishuh Horse
Cayuse
I just want to tell you to keep an eye on this and my other account (link in my farm page) and if you see a horse you'd like me put up for you ping me. I have almost all the evaluation books too if you'd like one evaluated for a certain breed. I'm always doing breed quests so the variety changes but I almost never remember to put my boys up.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:If you have any of these please link them below with prices so i can use them. Thanks.
Kazakh
Araboulonnais
Pahlavan
Ob
Spiti
Taishuh Horse
Cayuse
I just want to tell you to keep an eye on this and my other account (link in my farm page) and if you see a horse you'd like me put up for you ping me. I have almost all the evaluation books too if you'd like one evaluated for a certain breed. I'm always doing breed quests so the variety changes but I almost never remember to put my boys up.
Thank you. I was reading your page and saw a thing about Manipuri. Are you breeding them? If so, I would really love to buy one.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hilayla wrote:
Thank you. I was reading your page and saw a thing about Manipuri. Are you breeding them? If so, I would really love to buy one.
I just managed to breed one. So far she's only thrown colts but when I get them back up to pure I'll make sure you get one. They are used to create a couple of other breeds so once I get one for those quests, I'll pass them along to you as well.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote: Thank you. I was reading your page and saw a thing about Manipuri. Are you breeding them? If so, I would really love to buy one.
I just managed to breed one. So far she's only thrown colts but when I get them back up to pure I'll make sure you get one. They are used to create a couple of other breeds so once I get one for those quests, I'll pass them along to you as well.
Awesome! Thank you. And I don't care gender just as long as it's 100%. I'll look forward to seeing what you do.
Funke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Funke »

Hey Merry!
Would you like to share some studs? I would offer some, if you could offer some in exchange. For new bloodlines for both of us.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Eternity Awaits »

Claire_
I would really like to use this horse but the energy is too low.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1143745
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Funke wrote:Hey Merry!
Would you like to share some studs? I would offer some, if you could offer some in exchange. For new bloodlines for both of us.
what do you have?
Funke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Funke »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
Funke wrote:Hey Merry!
what do you have?
On both accounts a varity from Pindos Ponys, Kazakh, Spiti, Java, Tibetan, Exmoor, Bosnian Pony, Tiger Horse, Jaf, Batak, Iomund, Sumba, Morab and some of the standards like Arabians and TB's.
Take a look at my pastures on this Account or at Funke;
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/107792
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Funke wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: what do you have?
On both accounts a varity from Pindos Ponys, Kazakh, Spiti, Java, Tibetan, Exmoor, Bosnian Pony, Tiger Horse, Jaf, Batak, Iomund, Sumba, Morab and some of the standards like Arabians and TB's.
Take a look at my pastures on this Account or at Funke;
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/107792
At the moment the Kazakh and the Tiger horse are really standing out. What do you need?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 pm