The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spotted Arabian Stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Arabian Stallions

Post by Sarah32306 »

LMHERSHBEE12 wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:
Hey Lauren! Take a look at my stallions, and tell me if you want one of them:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/113155
Hello Sarah! Your farm is really big now! And here i was, thinking that my farm was expanding! ;) Anyway, I was looking around your farm, and i saw your pasture labeled business. I saw all of those AMAZING horses, and i was wondering how you bred your horses that look like that. Such as Strawberry Sox and raspberry flick.They are absolutely gorgeous. Do you have any tips on breeding those types?

You should get on the forums more! I'd be able to help you alot more, and everyone else would too, if you got on and started talking to people. I could introduce you, if you would like! :D
Trainer
LMHERSHBEE12
Visit My Farm

Post by LMHERSHBEE12 »

Sarah32306 wrote:
LMHERSHBEE12 wrote:
Hello Sarah! Your farm is really big now! And here i was, thinking that my farm was expanding! ;) Anyway, I was looking around your farm, and i saw your pasture labeled business. I saw all of those AMAZING horses, and i was wondering how you bred your horses that look like that. Such as Strawberry Sox and raspberry flick.They are absolutely gorgeous. Do you have any tips on breeding those types?

Hey Lauren! :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to expand as much as possible! :)

Well, those 2 are Belgians. Honestly, I have no idea how I got their coloring, so I have no idea. However, I think that it's probably the mixture between their parent's colors and patterns. So maybe try breeding horses that look like the parents together! :D That's the best I've got! :lol:

Thanks sarah! :D
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

LMHERSHBEE12 wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

Hey Lauren! :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to expand as much as possible! :)

Well, those 2 are Belgians. Honestly, I have no idea how I got their coloring, so I have no idea. However, I think that it's probably the mixture between their parent's colors and patterns. So maybe try breeding horses that look like the parents together! :D That's the best I've got! :lol:

Thanks sarah! :D

No Problem! :D
Trainer
Golden Horse Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Horse Ranch »

LMHERSHBEE12 wrote:
Golden Horse Ranch wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2041132
4 gold-Tempo Balance Agility Intelligence
1 green-Speed
Horse Genetic Potential: 68,408
thank you for the offer! I will breed with your horse as soon as i can! :)
sorry he has been sold now :)
LMHERSHBEE12
Visit My Farm

Post by LMHERSHBEE12 »

Golden Horse Ranch wrote:
LMHERSHBEE12 wrote: thank you for the offer! I will breed with your horse as soon as i can! :)
sorry he has been sold now :)
That's alright :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 am