The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post by Pieta »

Hi! :)
As I said in topic I'm looking for Lipizzaner studs. I prefer Bay or Black coat colour and baroque looking neck, strong legs and low COI. The price is depend of quality of stud. ;)

Have a nice day :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I only have grays, but here are two for your consideration.

Chris

Good producer
All neutral stats
94% COI

{RL} Producer Of Fireworks

1 Foal
All neutral stats
86.83% Coi
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Pieta wrote:Hi! :)
As I said in topic I'm looking for Lipizzaner studs. I prefer Bay or Black coat colour and baroque looking neck, strong legs and low COI. The price is depend of quality of stud. ;)

I know you already know I have Lipizzaner's... but I just thought I would link my barn (It is Frisian and Lipi)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121123 for your requirements I would suggest Admiral Galaxy (lowest COI and nice stats)... I'm having good luck with his foals (even mares with no stats, have foals with stats from him). Also would you like me to link the Lipizzaner registry's stud request and posting page?
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Pieta wrote:Hi! :)

I know you already know I have Lipizzaner's... but I just thought I would link my barn (It is Frisian and Lipi)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121123 for your requirements I would suggest Admiral Galaxy (lowest COI and nice stats)... I'm having good luck with his foals (even mares with no stats, have foals with stats from him). Also would you like me to link the Lipizzaner registry's stud request and posting page?
I would be glad if you can do that. His neck is really beautiful. I like him :) I would be very happy if you can give him on stud I need somewhere between 5-10 colts
and fillys to add some new blood to my lines. :) Don't worry the HGP will soon be higher than 60,00 ;)
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Katy_Kanes wrote:I only have grays, but here are two for your consideration.

Chris

Good producer
All neutral stats
94% COI

1 Foal
All neutral stats
86.83% Coi
Hi I like the first one (Chris). Can you give him on stud for few breedings?
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Pieta wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:I only have grays, but here are two for your consideration.

Chris

Good producer
All neutral stats
94% COI

1 Foal
All neutral stats
86.83% Coi
Hi I like the first one (Chris). Can you give him on stud for few breedings?
Happily! Is $10,000-$15,000 good?
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Pieta wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: I know you already know I have Lipizzaner's... but I just thought I would link my barn (It is Frisian and Lipi)
I would be glad if you can do that. His neck is really beautiful. I like him :) I would be very happy if you can give him on stud I need somewhere between 5-10 colts
and fillys to add some new blood to my lines. :) Don't worry the HGP will soon be higher than 60,00 ;)
Thank you! I love him too... and his neck is beautiful :D He is a solid five star in the Lipi registry, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with him! It's a sad I didn't breed his mother more. Anyway, I can put him up for stud, I'm pretty flexible on price.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Pieta wrote: Hi I like the first one (Chris). Can you give him on stud for few breedings?
Happily! Is $10,000-$15,000 good?
Yes these is a fair price. ;)
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Pieta wrote: I would be glad if you can do that. His neck is really beautiful. I like him :) I would be very happy if you can give him on stud I need somewhere between 5-10 colts
Thank you! I love him too... and his neck is beautiful :D He is a solid five star in the Lipi registry, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with him! It's a sad I didn't breed his mother more. Anyway, I can put him up for stud, I'm pretty flexible on price.
Just tell how much you want. :) Can you evaluate his grandfather on his mother side. He is in my possession and I was thinking od using him more often ...
Pluto Gaeta I
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Pieta wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Thank you! I love him too... and his neck is beautiful :D He is a solid five star in the Lipi registry, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with him! It's a sad I didn't breed his mother more. Anyway, I can put him up for stud, I'm pretty flexible on price.
Just tell how much you want. :) Can you evaluate his grandfather on his mother side. He is in my possession and I was thinking od using him more often ...
Pluto Gaeta I
Hey! So price wise I was thinking 15K... He is normally 50K but my unchamped studs are half off and then another % off for your registry membership... So will that be good? Also depending on how many mares you are breeding there is a bulk discount... (10-20 mares 10K, 30-40 mares 5K :lol: ) As to Pluto Gaeta I... I LOVE that stallion's build and shape... He has thrown some very powerful, strong mares in my herd. I would rank him as a solid five star. His mares are great and throw very strongly conformed horses like Admiral Galaxy. Some of my tall Lipi's can look too light but Pluto is great at adding bone! Also he carries white if bred to a white mare... all of Admirals offspring and all of his mother's offspring are white. which isn't super common with a solid black stud! I would breed him more! :D
Also can I use him? Maybe a stallion breeding swap? I would like to breed him back to my spindlier mares.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 am