Community Forum

Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post by Pieta »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Pieta wrote: Just tell how much you want. :) Can you evaluate his grandfather on his mother side. He is in my possession and I was thinking od using him more often ...
Pluto Gaeta I
Hey! So price wise I was thinking 15K... He is normally 50K but my unchamped studs are half off and then another % off for your registry membership... So will that be good? Also depending on how many mares you are breeding there is a bulk discount... (10-20 mares 10K, 30-40 mares 5K :lol: ) As to Pluto Gaeta I... I LOVE that stallion's build and shape... He has thrown some very powerful, strong mares in my herd. I would rank him as a solid five star. His mares are great and throw very strongly conformed horses like Admiral Galaxy. Some of my tall Lipi's can look too light but Pluto is great at adding bone! Also he carries white if bred to a white mare... all of Admirals offspring and all of his mother's offspring are white. which isn't super common with a solid black stud! I would breed him more! :D
Also can I use him? Maybe a stallion breeding swap? I would like to breed him back to my spindlier mares.
The priče is fair. I will give Pluto Gaeta on stud for the same price as you Admiral Galaxy ;)
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Lipizzaner stallions

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Pieta wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Hey! So price wise I was thinking 15K... He is normally 50K but my unchamped studs are half off and then another % off for your registry membership... So will that be good? Also depending on how many mares you are breeding there is a bulk discount... (10-20 mares 10K, 30-40 mares 5K :lol: ) As to Pluto Gaeta I... I LOVE that stallion's build and shape... He has thrown some very powerful, strong mares in my herd. I would rank him as a solid five star. His mares are great and throw very strongly conformed horses like Admiral Galaxy. Some of my tall Lipi's can look too light but Pluto is great at adding bone! Also he carries white if bred to a white mare... all of Admirals offspring and all of his mother's offspring are white. which isn't super common with a solid black stud! I would breed him more! :D
Also can I use him? Maybe a stallion breeding swap? I would like to breed him back to my spindlier mares.
The priče is fair. I will give Pluto Gaeta on stud for the same price as you Admiral Galaxy ;)
Ok! 15K it is! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm