Community Forum

Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Skeeta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength

Post by Skeeta »

Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength. Preferably over 60k HGP. Trying to create a nice dressage and/or hunter horse. Healthy budget for the right stud!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Skeeta wrote:Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength. Preferably over 60k HGP. Trying to create a nice dressage and/or hunter horse. Healthy budget for the right stud!
Hi! So I might have a good stallion for this...He doesn't have the highest HGP but his movement is 66 in his confo, a pretty good strength (32, just one shy of green) he is a GCH. is Dressage.
{GM} Here I Am
Skeeta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Skeeta »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Skeeta wrote:Looking for stallion with green/gold movement and strength. Preferably over 60k HGP. Trying to create a nice dressage and/or hunter horse. Healthy budget for the right stud!
Hi! So I might have a good stallion for this...He doesn't have the highest HGP but his movement is 66 in his confo, a pretty good strength (32, just one shy of green) he is a GCH. is Dressage.
{GM} Here I Am
I am looking only for horses with the green or gold for those stats, but thanks anyways!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Skeeta wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Hi! So I might have a good stallion for this...He doesn't have the highest HGP but his movement is 66 in his confo, a pretty good strength (32, just one shy of green) he is a GCH. is Dressage.
{GM} Here I Am
I am looking only for horses with the green or gold for those stats, but thanks anyways!
Just to clarify he has Gold in movement... :D Also... the breed does not matter right? I have a seven stat arab stud that has gold and green in movement and strength. Also conformations are more valuable and say more about the horse's real abilities then a green, gold or reds on the breeders report. His 66 movement is not a common number in the conformations. The Breeders report is a basic Evaluation, the Conformation is a very in depth evaluation (it takes everything about the horse into account) For example a horse with all reds I know has the highest tempo yet seen in the game. This is just a info share...
Skeeta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Skeeta »

I do not care about breed! I'd love to see the arab!
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

I have several studs. I have Arabians and Thoroughbreds, and most of them have green/gold movement, and WELL over 60k HGP. Let me know if you're interested.
Skeeta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Skeeta »

buzzy wrote:

I have several studs. I have Arabians and Thoroughbreds, and most of them have green/gold movement, and WELL over 60k HGP. Let me know if you're interested.
Do any of them also have green/gold strength?
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Skeeta wrote:
buzzy wrote:

Do any of them also have green/gold strength?
Hmm....Let me double check.
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Can you let me know if you find any, I am also looking for good movements
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Skeeta wrote:I do not care about breed! I'd love to see the arab!

Sorry I didn't see this until now... But if you are still looking... (Also feel free to browse my farm I have many more stallions that might be interesting)
Here is my barn of Arabs that are currently title holders:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121122
(Sunset Sword is the seven stat stallion :D )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 1:05 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:05 am