Community Forum

LOOKING FOR A PAINT(S) UP FOR STUD.

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Triple .A. Ranch
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR A PAINT(S) UP FOR STUD.

Post by Triple .A. Ranch »

I am looking for a Purebred Paint Stud that I can breed my Purebred Paint Mare's to. I have already used the studs on the Market a few times. Wanting some new blood in my Paint's lines. Thank you.
endless
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR A PAINT(S) UP FOR STUD.

Post by endless »

I've always got some paint studs - I'll try to remember to post them for public breeding! Most trace back to the two main guys on the market, but I'm constantly trying for fresh blood (lately have not had any luck!). I am currently integrating roan and blue eyes in the herd but the dun & creme genes are well represented.

This guy is a son of one of the studs, and is a little short, but is 4* for Paints and carries the blue eye gene. 0 reds and green in intelligence.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/351340

On the other hand this guy will be too tall and only scores 2*, but he is a full blooded paint. When he's old enough I'll put him on the market. 0 green/red.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/352934

If you see any mares (ranging from 50% to full paints and up to 5* paint ratings) in any of my pastures that you'd like (that aren't champions), I'd be happy to just give them to you after I've got a foal I like out of them. I'm not a fan of overbreeding so most of my girls only have 1 or 2 foals.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR A PAINT(S) UP FOR STUD.

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Hello! I've got a Paint stallion, but he doesn't have any green or gold stats. What I am looking for is a Paint mare for him. If you sell me one of your mares, I'll buy her for $1000 times how many foals I want. Then I'll sell her back to your for $1. If $1000 per foal isn't enough, I'll pay more. Please let me use one of your mares! You can comment and let me know whatever you want in exchange for me to use one of your mares. Thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am