Community Forum

WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post by GrimCamel »

I am looking for purebred arabian stallions up for stud. I MIGHT be interested in partbreeds for my side projects. I would like to breed one of a few of my mares to stallions that has arabian characteristics to some extent. I have yet to see any horses with extreme looks but this is what I'm looking for: horses with concave head above all, high placed tail, around realistic size, not too thick neck and ofc pedigree. I am not interested in 1st gen horses, I can find those on my own thank you :)

(All pictures belong to me. Copyright law an such)

Here is some examples of the characteristics I am looking and breeding for. Feel free to respond on this thread if you have a horse(es) you think I could make use of in my pegigree. I am also willing to buy horses who fit in most or all things I wrote down but the horse have to be at least 3 y/o. Colors don't matter to me at the time, anatomy comes first. I am willing to pay for it ofc but be realistic when it comes to the price tag. If theres anyone out there who is seeking the same kind of horses as I described, feel free to write here or follow the thread ^^
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post by grassybutt »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/670195 here is my baby that is up for stud
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

grassybutt wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/670195 here is my baby that is up for stud
Extremely beautiful horse but I'm afraid he does not have the type of head I am seeking. Thanks for you reply tho ^^ I am sure other users viewing this topic will find your horse as a perfect stud to use on their mares :)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I am currently working on the arabian look in my horses, with various results. You can take a look in my pastures if you see any stallion that look close enough for what you are looking for. Currently I have a few colts that have better looking heads than the rest but they are quite tall.
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

I've yet to see any horses in this game with that much of a dished nose. Even the sample Arabian horse on the homepage doesn't have a very conclave head. Thinking it might have more to do with the actual game than the breeders. It just might not be possible to get a face very dished face atm.
cutout © bundy-stock@da, background © selvastock@da
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Katstica wrote:I've yet to see any horses in this game with that much of a dished nose. Even the sample Arabian horse on the homepage doesn't have a very conclave head. Thinking it might have more to do with the actual game than the breeders. It just might not be possible to get a face very dished face atm.
That is one thing I fear... Would be nice to have admin confirm if it is possible or we would never have horses looking like the RL stallions Ajman Moniscione, Magic Magnifique or WH Justice etc :/

I shall have a look at the suggested horses in the thread as well
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Thanks for your input but he is not quite what im looking for :)
Winter'sDay
Visit My Farm

Post by Winter'sDay »

[quote="GrimCamel"][/quote]
Hi GrimCamel,
I was working on trying to improve the Arabian look a while ago. I have since moved on to other experiments. This is all I have left of that project:
#1. AL-HADIYE - both parents had extremely refined faces. His face is not as refined but still nice and he has a classic Arabian body shape.
I have put him up for stud for you to use if you want. I would also be willing to sell if it would help out your project.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/666107
#2. Winter's Steel Dust - same dam as above stallion. I have also put him up for stud. I'm not willing to sell this one (he is the last colt I have out of my first Stallion).
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/604384
Hopefully this helps you out.
Cheers,
Winter's Day
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 am