Community Forum

Requesting Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Requesting Studs

Post by Nate »

Hi there,

I am ready to work some decent stats into my herd. I'm looking primarily for Western Pleasure horses proven to win. Their height would ideally be 14-15.2 and type be medium light, but I'm willing to wiggle a bit on it. I like thin hair of any length and a non-high set tail. I would prefer no silver, tiger eye, or appaloosa but I'm relatively flexible on that point.

I'm not very flexible on western pelasure show scores. It can be a local show score, but a horse having three golds and four greens won't be considered without a show score. Please post your stallions with their highest WP show score or their best local show score, level 10.

Budget is of little concern. I intend to use the stallion chosen quite a lot (potentially greater than 100 breedings) so please don't milk me like a cash cow, but I am willing to pay nicely for good genetics.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Requesting Studs

Post by Raikit »

I'm not sure if my guy is at all what you're looking for, but I thought I'd share him in case he interests you at all. He's a brown cream with appy spots Jaf. He's 15.2 at just over 3 years so will probably be at least 15.3. His highest WP score so far is a 51.71. Here he is:

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Wet Pavement

Sorry if he's not at all what you want. XD
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Nate wrote:Hi there,

I am ready to work some decent stats into my herd. I'm looking primarily for Western Pleasure horses proven to win. Their height would ideally be 14-15.2 and type be medium light, but I'm willing to wiggle a bit on it. I like thin hair of any length and a non-high set tail. I would prefer no silver, tiger eye, or appaloosa but I'm relatively flexible on that point.

I'm not very flexible on western pelasure show scores. It can be a local show score, but a horse having three golds and four greens won't be considered without a show score. Please post your stallions with their highest WP show score or their best local show score, level 10.

Budget is of little concern. I intend to use the stallion chosen quite a lot (potentially greater than 100 breedings) so please don't milk me like a cash cow, but I am willing to pay nicely for good genetics.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/657140

58.49 at lvl 10, RH at lvl 6

His scores are good, but he's too short for what you want, has a medium build, and a fluffy mane. XD That said, if you'd like to use him, feel free to let me know, and I'll put him up. :D
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

I will give him a try, I think. Might not work out, but its certainly worth a try.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

Nate wrote:I will give him a try, I think. Might not work out, but its certainly worth a try.
Not sure if you were referencing me or not, but I put him up a bit ago. If you decide you want to mass breed, let me know and I can lower his stud fee for you.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

If you want to try another, I've got one that might work out.

He's a bit on the tall side at 17.2. His top score in WP is 54.33, but I don't remember any of his local show scores.
CowgirlRebecca2
Visit My Farm

Post by CowgirlRebecca2 »

I have these horses. they are a bit tall and are different build

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/627279
Lucky My Blast- 39.46 3rd place

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/658155
Jingle Bells- 39.39 3rd place

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/704469
Fancy Money- 30.78 5th place
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Nate wrote:Hi there,

Would this guy be of interest to you ?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/734469
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 pm