Community Forum

Looking for hanoverian stallion up for stud!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

Looking for hanoverian stallion up for stud!

Post by HunterJumperbarn »

I want to have a horse that will be proper for English riding but not a full blood Belgian horse like the ones I have, so I want a Hanoverian to breed with one of my mares.

Cannot have any reds other than 1. I want this to be a foal of top breeding and bloodlines, its okay if it has one red point but I would prefer none.

Any color will do. The mare is a bay roan so the color of the foal should be odd, I really don't care about the color of the stallion.

The stallion should be pure Hanoverian. I want a pure Hanoverian because I want to keep the foals bloodlines pure. The mare is full Belgian so I want the foal to be only pure Belgian and pure Hanoverian.

Sorry if my want for the stallion are strict, but I want a nice Belgian/hanoverian to add to my pasture.
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for hanoverian stallion up for stud!

Ok sorry to close this so soon, but I found a prefect Arabian.

I will open this again when I can but, keep in mind that I closed it AND you can still post your stallions.
HunterJumperbarn
Visit My Farm

I have opened it again because my mare, She is the game gave birth to an adorable sorrel foal!
To give credit to the stallions owner, the stallions name is WRR Golden Apple. I recommend you have your mares bred with him.
The foals name is Golden Game.
Well anyway this is open again and I will pick the Hanoverian I like best.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Did you take a look here? as you see, at this time there are lots of hanoverian stallions up for stud.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 am