The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
maymaymaymay
Visit My Farm

Re: Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Post by maymaymaymay »

Queen

Queen is a very good, very pretty start for what will eventually be a long line of well bred Turkmene horses. Queen cannot wait to have her first foal, she even has some names picked out. She hopes her first foal will follow in her footsteps and become a jumper.
Last edited by maymaymaymay on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

CW's Dancing In the Rain

Probably this little nugget! :D
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1287486

She's currently pregnant so she's not in her competition gear. She's still one of the pretties fancy girls at my ranch.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Sensei_VP16
Visit My Farm

Post by Sensei_VP16 »

Tom wrote:Show me your fanciest horse and win a Premium Account!

I'll be giving away one month of Premium Account to three people so let's see some fancy horses! :)

To enter you must reply to this thread with a link to your horse and an explanation why you think your horse is fancy.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1381115# him because of his graceful facade, the way he carries his head high, his lanky legs so thin beautiful shape, the way his rump is perfection, and his markings are the markings of a king. So indeed i think he deserves a premium account fit for him and all his kinglyness thank you :)
Kappy12
Visit My Farm

Post by Kappy12 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1425694

This boy is probably my most fancy horse, he is still going through training but I have loved him since he was a colt. He also has some good traits in his report! :D
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

I think my horse is fancy because its one of 2 of this color for the Araboulonnais breed. Which I have worked really hard to breed up and improve. So that is why I think my horse is fancy
Sassy
Visit My Farm

Post by Sassy »

This is HH Two Horse. I think shes fancy because shes buisness in the front and a party in the back.

HH Two Horse
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

this stud is a classic example of my breeding program. im breeding for halter type arabs. short dished faces, arab body type and no negative stats.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1305683
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 am