Community Forum

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1680182
thank you so much! above is a link to a horse so i can claim the 10k. I'll take a look at your stallions for that free breeding :D thanks again!
I thank you for attending and showing us this little one :D do you want the foal back or should I rehome it?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nazarach wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1680182
thank you so much! above is a link to a horse so i can claim the 10k. I'll take a look at your stallions for that free breeding :D thanks again!
I thank you for attending and showing us this little one :D do you want the foal back or should I rehome it?
you can rehome :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
you can rehome :D
ok ^^
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Okay, my brain is feeling well enough to look at a computer screen again. :lol:

Here's the horse for trade, and feel free to rehome:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1666212

EDIT: Oh, also... I already breed to your dudes fairly regularly, so I'd probably either ask for one of your males that isn't currently up for public stud, or elect to pass on the breeding offer.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Redpyre wrote:Okay, my brain is feeling well enough to look at a computer screen again. :lol:

Here's the horse for trade, and feel free to rehome:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1666212

EDIT: Oh, also... I already breed to your dudes fairly regularly, so I'd probably either ask for one of your males that isn't currently up for public stud, or elect to pass on the breeding offer.
I know, a regular you could say xD just tell me which one and I'll put him up :)
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Nazarach wrote:I know, a regular you could say xD just tell me which one and I'll put him up :)
Whoo! I can finally afford another sorely-needed pasture!

And I'll look them over asap. Are all your Przewalski and Tarpan-based breeds on your alt account?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Redpyre wrote:
Nazarach wrote:I know, a regular you could say xD just tell me which one and I'll put him up :)
Whoo! I can finally afford another sorely-needed pasture!

And I'll look them over asap. Are all your Przewalski and Tarpan-based breeds on your alt account?
Nice ^^ yes, they are :)
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Nazarach wrote:Nice ^^ yes, they are :)

Since I'm really trying for more Mongolians, I'd probably have to go with Yuèdo Sen once any of my Tarpan ladies are done being pregnant, lol
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

redster wrote:
Nazarach wrote:Nice ^^ yes, they are :)

Since I'm really trying for more Mongolians, I'd probably have to go with Yuèdo Sen once any of my Tarpan ladies are done being pregnant, lol
Ok, should I put him up already or do you want to ping me when you need him? also, maybe my little ones will be grown then, as you also have a second breeding is there any of them you may be interested in?
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Nazarach wrote:Ok, should I put him up already or do you want to ping me when you need him? also, maybe my little ones will be grown then, as you also have a second breeding is there any of them you may be interested in?
Oho! :D I missed the fact that I get two.

I'll check out the little guys, but I'm also going pretty dang slow on this account because there are a couple horses I'm trying not to age out just yet. So, I might as well come back and look at your boys all over again once I finally do take enough turns to free up my ladies. :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 pm