The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

redster wrote:
Nazarach wrote:Ok, should I put him up already or do you want to ping me when you need him? also, maybe my little ones will be grown then, as you also have a second breeding is there any of them you may be interested in?
Oho! :D I missed the fact that I get two.

I'll check out the little guys, but I'm also going pretty dang slow on this account because there are a couple horses I'm trying not to age out just yet. So, I might as well come back and look at your boys all over again once I finally do take enough turns to free up my ladies. :lol:
Good I reminded you then ;) do that, I've just bred my first WAB so I'm still over at least 8 gens away from the sanhe so you could say that my pony-types will be around (in masses) for a while longer, so you can also take your time :)
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Nazarach wrote:Good I reminded you then ;) do that, I've just bred my first WAB so I'm still over at least 8 gens away from the sanhe so you could say that my pony-types will be around (in masses) for a while longer, so you can also take your time :)
Ah, congrats on the WAB! I think we're on the same track then, but my eventual goal is the Campolina. Sorraia is next on the horizon for both of us, I think. :lol:

Does your WAB happen to be male? Because that would be totally be my second pick, if it's an option. I'm having a heck of a time bringing new blood into my newly-forming line.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

redster wrote:
Nazarach wrote:Good I reminded you then ;) do that, I've just bred my first WAB so I'm still over at least 8 gens away from the sanhe so you could say that my pony-types will be around (in masses) for a while longer, so you can also take your time :)
Ah, congrats on the WAB! I think we're on the same track then, but my eventual goal is the Campolina. Sorraia is next on the horizon for both of us, I think. :lol:

Does your WAB happen to be male? Because that would be totally be my second pick, if it's an option. I'm having a heck of a time bringing new blood into my newly-forming line.
Thank you :3 no, it is a filly - but the mare has a bit time left. so I'll also try for a colt; and I'm also trying with the respective siblings as a second starting line (that is the filly if you want to take a look at her http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1672913) :) If a colt comes out soon, I'll give you first dibs ;)
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Nazarach wrote:Thank you :3 no, it is a filly - but the mare has a bit time left. so I'll also try for a colt; and I'm also trying with the respective siblings as a second starting line (that is the filly if you want to take a look at her http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1672913) :) If a colt comes out soon, I'll give you first dibs ;)
Ah! She's going to be really pretty, gosh. Hopefully a colt will join her soon.

And if there are any WABs or WAB progens of mine that you'd like to breed with at any point (on my redster account) let me know. The only reason that they're not all up for stud already is because I haven't done the lessons for it, haha.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Redpyre wrote:
Nazarach wrote:Thank you :3 no, it is a filly - but the mare has a bit time left. so I'll also try for a colt; and I'm also trying with the respective siblings as a second starting line (that is the filly if you want to take a look at her http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1672913) :) If a colt comes out soon, I'll give you first dibs ;)
Ah! She's going to be really pretty, gosh. Hopefully a colt will join her soon.

And if there are any WABs or WAB progens of mine that you'd like to breed with at any point (on my redster account) let me know. The only reason that they're not all up for stud already is because I haven't done the lessons for it, haha.
Same as me xD and thanks, I like blacks the most ^^ hope we'll both have our successes :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

HorzeLover101 wrote:.
BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:.
Tisha wrote:.

Hi there ^^
just wanted to remind you that you all still have a free breeding, just ping me here when you find a stallion you'd like to breed to and I'll put him up for 0$ :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nazarach wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:.
BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:.
Tisha wrote:.

Hi there ^^
just wanted to remind you that you all still have a free breeding, just ping me here when you find a stallion you'd like to breed to and I'll put him up for 0$ :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1571723 i would like a free breeding from this guy. And actually if you are selling. I would like to buy perhaps for 15,000. (((i would give you life time free breeding))
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1571723 i would like a free breeding from this guy. And actually if you are selling. I would like to buy perhaps for 15,000. (((i would give you life time free breeding))
Are you sure? he looks gorgeous but isn't that high in stats... not that I'll decline such a generous offer, it certainly qould help with getting to expand my farm xD So yes, I'd gift him to you if you want :)
(his half-brother has higher hgp though if you want another breeding later, normally I only ask for 300$ so just ping me when you could need him 1638421) :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nazarach wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Are you sure? he looks gorgeous but isn't that high in stats... not that I'll decline such a generous offer, it certainly qould help with getting to expand my farm xD So yes, I'd gift him to you if you want :)
(his half-brother has higher hgp though if you want another breeding later, normally I only ask for 300$ so just ping me when you could need him 1638421) :)
Im sure. I want to offer the 15,000. It'll help you where ever you may need it. and tbh i think he is worth that. a lot of turkmene studs im using off the stud market aren't giving me good stats or they throw red stats. so ill use him to breed my gen of turkmenes and you can have unlimited breeding to him as well. he will be on a holding account so most likely he'll live for years unless i do quick mass breedings xD
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Im sure. I want to offer the 15,000. It'll help you where ever you may need it. and tbh i think he is worth that. a lot of turkmene studs im using off the stud market aren't giving me good stats or they throw red stats. so ill use him to breed my gen of turkmenes and you can have unlimited breeding to him as well. he will be on a holding account so most likely he'll live for years unless i do quick mass breedings xD
Many many thanks :D It'll certainly help a lot :) then I hope he brings you the foals you wish for ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 am