Community Forum

Breed Naming Contest! Winners Have Been Published!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Breed Naming Contest! Juding Now!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Of course. Put up a horse for private sale that you do not want that is rehomeable. If you do not have a rehomable horse one that you do not want will do.
I don't mind this one being rehomed! keep if you like! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1688630
Not going to lie I might keep her depending on her conformation.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
And The Winners Are......

First Place
Grand Isle Warmblood
Redpyre wrote:You Won First Place!
Second Place
Velino Island Horse
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:You Won Second Place!
Third Place
Island Native
buzzy wrote:You Won Third Place!
Fourth Place
HW Native Pony
southerngal wrote:You Won Fourth Place!
Fifth Place
Novus Insulae Equis- (Latin meaning New Island horse)
Willows wrote:You Won Fifth Place!
I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who entered! I honestly did not think that I would have to make such a difficult choice. As promised the first place name (Grand Isle Warmblood) is going to be the name of my new breed! Please check in and feel free to register a horse once I open it up! Make sure to choose your prize if you placed, and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day/night!

Ps.... Just a fun little thing for those of you who do not live in the United States, the colors of the placeings are what color ribbons are if you place in a horse show!
Hey! For my prize, could you design a banner and avatar?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

buzzy wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
And The Winners Are......

First Place
Grand Isle Warmblood Second Place
Velino Island Horse Third Place
Island Native Fourth Place
HW Native Pony Fifth Place
Novus Insulae Equis- (Latin meaning New Island horse) I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who entered! I honestly did not think that I would have to make such a difficult choice. As promised the first place name (Grand Isle Warmblood) is going to be the name of my new breed! Please check in and feel free to register a horse once I open it up! Make sure to choose your prize if you placed, and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day/night!

Ps.... Just a fun little thing for those of you who do not live in the United States, the colors of the placeings are what color ribbons are if you place in a horse show!
Hey! For my prize, could you design a banner and avatar?
Of course. Just in case you don't know you have to have premium so have a banner and avatar. It doesn't look to me that you have premium but if you still want me to do it I can.
Redpyre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Breed Naming Contest! Winners Have Been Published!

Post by Redpyre »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:You can choose any prize you want from the list. It doesn't matter if someone else wanted the same thing either.
Oh!! I get it now. Great! :lol:

I have no room right now and am in desperate need for more pastures and Player Skills training, so I would love the 10,000.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Redpyre wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:You can choose any prize you want from the list. It doesn't matter if someone else wanted the same thing either.
Oh!! I get it now. Great! :lol:

I have no room right now and am in desperate need for more pastures and Player Skills training, so I would love the 10,000.
Alright. Just put a horse up for private sale that you don't want ams give me a link and the money will come your way.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
buzzy wrote: Hey! For my prize, could you design a banner and avatar?
Of course. Just in case you don't know you have to have premium so have a banner and avatar. It doesn't look to me that you have premium but if you still want me to do it I can.
Oooof, ok. Can I have 3 free horses then?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

buzzy wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Oooof, ok. Can I have 3 free horses then?
Yep. If you don'g mind the competition barn, training pasture, white out horses, and pregenant mare are off limits. (Sorry for how brash that was) (also wow i must be tired I cannot seem to spell) if you choose one of the horses in the for sale pasture lwt mw know and I will take them off markett
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redpyre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Thanks so much! Rehome away:

Here you go!
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
buzzy wrote: Oooof, ok. Can I have 3 free horses then?
Yep. If you don'g mind the competition barn, training pasture, white out horses, and pregenant mare are off limits. (Sorry for how brash that was) (also wow i must be tired I cannot seem to spell) if you choose one of the horses in the for sale pasture lwt mw know and I will take them off markett
It wasn't brash at all! I will go take a look!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

buzzy wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
It wasn't brash at all! I will go take a look!
Let me know which ones you are interested in.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 4:43 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:43 pm