Community Forum

Best and cheapest trainer !

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Best and cheapest trainer !

Post by 16fang76ok »

I am sadly getting rid of this account and I have decided to make a new one called ThoroughbredFinest. I need a trainer for that account and for a good price. I don't have that much money on that account so I need help. So Post one of your best trained horses and I will look at your farm and decide what person I am going to pick. With your picture post what price it would be for training and at what age you would return my horse. Thanks! :D dead line is by The end of next month or earlier .
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Best and cheapest trainer !

Post by vallers »

16fang76ok wrote:I am sadly getting rid of this account and I have decided to make a new one called ThoroughbredFinest. I need a trainer for that account and for a good price. I don't have that much money on that account so I need help. So Post one of your best trained horses and I will look at your farm and decide what person I am going to pick. With your picture post what price it would be for training and at what age you would return my horse. Thanks! :D dead line is by The end of next month or earlier .
Why not just ask for a name change?
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Best and cheapest trainer !

Post by 16fang76ok »

because I wanted to start fresh because I was bored with my first farm. I just wanted a challenge.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 am