The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Hotel!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Joes_Horse_Rescue_27
Visit My Farm

Horse Hotel!

Post by Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 »

Hello! Welcome to VSCO Horse Hotel!
Don't worry, your horses won't get dressed up as VSCO :lol:
Now, keep reading for more information[/center
A little bit of introduction
So, I know I haven't been on lately, but with all the school stuff, the new year, christmas events, and church events, I've been super busy! But right now, I have time, and I'm going to make this. So I know that people sometimes need space on their farms, maybe to train other horses, and you don't want to take another course ( which can take along time now!) So I decided I will take a few horses at a time for you. :D Now since this is my first time doing this, I want to start of a little small. So what I will do is, offer you some options, and you can pick what you want me to do with your horses. I hope you enjoy! Now lets get started!! ( Also if you want me to take more than 4 horses its okay)

Options that I can do!
  • Age horses
    Change their weight ( this takes a little longer)
    Breed them
    Not age them
    Other things you might want me to do
PRICING WILL BE 2K A HORSE PLUS 1K PER NIGHT NO MATTER WHAT ( 3K TOTAL). I CAN TAKE 4 HORSES AT ONCE
Clients:

ENJOY! COMMENT ANY QUESTIONSSS
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Hotel!

Post by Lila25172 »

What would the pricing be for multiple horses at the same time?
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Vsco.Champing.sksksk wrote:
Just letting you know that this should not be posted in the Contests forum. It belongs in General Chit Chat.
Joes_Horse_Rescue_27
Visit My Farm

Post by Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 »

Raikit wrote:
Vsco.Champing.sksksk wrote:
Just letting you know that this should not be posted in the Contests forum. It belongs in General Chit Chat.
Oh! Oops!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Hello, would be interested in having a foal sent over to be trained before 3 years old for a quest. Just let me know the price. Thank you

Dakota McCurley- Dakotamccurley7- Owner and founder of Rocking and Shining DM Stables
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am