Community Forum

Suggestion - A new category called "brags" on the forum

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
ablaise
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Suggestion - A new category called "brags" on the forum

Post by ablaise »

I apologize if this isn't the right place to put this, but I think it would be great if there was a separate category on the forum titled "Brags" (or something like that) where you could post about a new foal born, a recent show win, etc.

What do you all think?
ablaise
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Suggestion - A new category called "brags" on the forum

Post by ablaise »

I also think it would be good if there was a link to view new/unread posts on the forum and also a link to view replies to your posts.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

• I think that forums will soon need a lot more categories.
      As soon as more people will start coming here there will be more spam etc... expecially general chat will be spammed.
      I think we need a sticky in Gameplay Questions and Help for redicrection to Guides and How To.
      Some people just see it and click it before looking through forum.

General chat is already very messy - I would suggest having atleast "Animal Chat" and "Fandom Chat" as extra.

I would also move Guides and How To with stickied FAQ to top of the forums.

Two columns for forums would be cool aswell.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

There is a link on the front page to view unread posts. You can set up your notifications so that you get a note when someone replies to your topic or a topic you have also replied in.

There is a post in the help forum that links to all of the guides, but it hasn't been stickied yet.
ablaise
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ablaise »

Argent wrote:There is a link on the front page to view unread posts. You can set up your notifications so that you get a note when someone replies to your topic or a topic you have also replied in.

There is a post in the help forum that links to all of the guides, but it hasn't been stickied yet.
I missed the "quick links" option on the top of the forum. Thank you for pointing that out to me. :D
Virgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Virgo »

ablaise wrote:I apologize if this isn't the right place to put this, but I think it would be great if there was a separate category on the forum titled "Brags" (or something like that) where you could post about a new foal born, a recent show win, etc.

What do you all think?
I was hoping that someone would bring this up! Love the idea, I think it's great for getting to know what's happening in the breeding world and whatnot. Definitely a way to get people familiar with really good potential studs. And secretly knowing what the competition is. :twisted:
For your consideration

Knightshade
Metallic Smokey Black Belgian Stallion
#1 Log Pull and Marathon Driving Horse of All Time | RH Level 10: 54.31 ft | $5,000 LC
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 pm