Community Forum

Increase Horse Spaces

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Increase Horse Spaces

Post by Argent »

Instead of the current number of horses earned at each player course level, I suggest 1 space for level 1, 2 for level 2, 3 for level 3, and so on. Increases maximum from 210+1 to 275+1.
kidhedera
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Increase Horse Spaces

Post by kidhedera »

I like the course system because I can focus on learning about what I want to use to play the game. (So if I only want a small herd that I'm focusing on showing, I can do a couple of owner courses and then focus on training courses, but if I'm mostly breeding its all about the courses on the ownership tab). I also really hate games that have the number of virtual pets I can own linked to my level. It seems to attract a grindy rather than a strategic approach to playing.

On the other hand, the courses are expensive. I've researched my herd up to 25 horses and the idea of just getting 8 new horse slots next time I level is kind of appealing. It'd save me 4k.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

I'm not sure how your reply relates to the original post.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Oh, I see. You think I meant player level when I said "level 1." I was referring to horse management course levels. My bad for not being clearer.
kidhedera
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kidhedera »

Oh! I see. That makes sense. Hmm. In which case, I don't really have an opinion! More horse spaces are always nice tho. :)
Virgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Virgo »

Argent wrote:Instead of the current number of horses earned at each player course level, I suggest 1 space for level 1, 2 for level 2, 3 for level 3, and so on. Increases maximum from 210+1 to 275+1.
I'm not going to lie, I still do not have anywhere near 200 spaces maximum, but I agree, it would be a bit more reasonable to increase the +# of horses per course. I am a higher level player and still can only house 39 horses. It just takes so long to complete the courses whilst trying to complete other courses as well. Maybe there could also be a possibility that we would be able to work on one course per category at once vs one course overall?
For your consideration

Knightshade
Metallic Smokey Black Belgian Stallion
#1 Log Pull and Marathon Driving Horse of All Time | RH Level 10: 54.31 ft | $5,000 LC
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

I'm not fond of the one course per category thing, but Larissa mentioned allowing paid players to take two courses at once, a very long time ago.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 pm