Community Forum

Looking for a partner and mentor

Regalis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for a partner and mentor

Post by Regalis »

Hey there, guys! I'm pretty new to this game and I've been reading a lot of forum posts & newbie guides.
But it would be nice to have a mentor, to teach me all the tips and things about this game. Maybe help me with prices, and saving or spending money!
I'm not asking for anybody to give me money or horses. I just need a friend and some advice :lol:
Also, I am planning to breed Estonian Natives because I saw they made a lot of money.
I only have one filly at the moment, but I'm sure with a partner I would be able to achieve much more!
I need a reliable partner, who doesn't bail on me or suddenly quit the game without telling me first. They don't need to be online 24/7 but still, a little bit so that we can talk, plan, breed and sell!
- Reg
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a partner and mentor

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:Hey there, guys! I'm pretty new to this game and I've been reading a lot of forum posts & newbie guides.
But it would be nice to have a mentor, to teach me all the tips and things about this game. Maybe help me with prices, and saving or spending money!
I'm not asking for anybody to give me money or horses. I just need a friend and some advice :lol:
Also, I am planning to breed Estonian Natives because I saw they made a lot of money.
I only have one filly at the moment, but I'm sure with a partner I would be able to achieve much more!
I need a reliable partner, who doesn't bail on me or suddenly quit the game without telling me first. They don't need to be online 24/7 but still, a little bit so that we can talk, plan, breed and sell!
- Reg
I can help you. I’ve been here for I wanna say almost a year but I’ll have to check that lol. I breed ENs but beware I am really just working on the stats and stuff like that and would only sell them to random players for an extremely high price sense they’re literally worth billions. I mostly only enter them into player held comps I haven’t gotten one to earn a lot yet but I’m training some new foals as of right now! If you have any questions or anything just ask!

I’m online quite a bit on the weekends but during weekdays my time is limited because I have school from 9:00am to 4:00pm Alaska time. I do try to be on everyday though. I’ve been involved in a lot of different breeders/projects just anything like that.

I’d be willing to sell you a broodmare and stallion for Estonian Natives at a very discounted price and also train a couple times for free or a discounted price (depends on how many I’m training atm). I could also help with anything else you need to know! If you have any questions about anything just contact me or ping/quote me! (Quote= you hit the quotation marks at the top right hand corner (across from my name!) and just type whatever you need to say after the [/quote]
Regalis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote:Hey there, guys! I'm pretty new to this game and I've been reading a lot of forum posts & newbie guides.
- Reg
I can help you. I’ve been here for I wanna say almost a year but I’ll have to check that lol. I breed ENs but beware I am really just working on the stats and stuff like that and would only sell them to random players for an extremely high price sense they’re literally worth billions. I mostly only enter them into player held comps I haven’t gotten one to earn a lot yet but I’m training some new foals as of right now! If you have any questions or anything just ask!

I’m online quite a bit on the weekends but during weekdays my time is limited because I have school from 9:00am to 4:00pm Alaska time. I do try to be on everyday though. I’ve been involved in a lot of different breeders/projects just anything like that.

I’d be willing to sell you a broodmare and stallion for Estonian Natives at a very discounted price and also train a couple times for free or a discounted price (depends on how many I’m training atm). I could also help with anything else you need to know! If you have any questions about anything just contact me or ping/quote me! (Quote= you hit the quotation marks at the top right hand corner (across from my name!) and just type whatever you need to say after the
[/quote]
Wow, thanks a million! I have school as well, but I'm living in Paris, so there's a big time difference.
Any tips on getting money fast?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I’d be willing to sell you a broodmare and stallion for Estonian Natives at a very discounted price and also train a couple times for free or a discounted price (depends on how many I’m training atm). I could also help with anything else you need to know! If you have any questions about anything just contact me or ping/quote me! (Quote= you hit the quotation marks at the top right hand corner (across from my name!) and just type whatever you need to say after the
Wow, thanks a million! I have school as well, but I'm living in Paris, so there's a big time difference.
Any tips on getting money fast?[/quote]

What I personally do is get a few good trained horses or one even works and have them compete in local shows till they’re about 14ish years. Then I will put them on a spare account and have them compete in player held comps until I get sick of them. Or you could try to sell some foals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote:
Any tips on getting money fast?
What I personally do is get a few good trained horses or one even works and have them compete in local shows till they’re about 14ish years. Untrained Horses work too but trained horses have a better chance. Then I will put them on a spare account and have them compete in player held comps until I get sick of them. Or you could try to sell some good foals but that usually takes longer and ya. Once I get money I try to not use very much of it if I don’t have to, but I’m also willing to get a horse that is really needed for a project or anything. I basically try to keep a steady flow of income with less spending.
Regalis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
What I personally do is get a few good trained horses or one even works and have them compete in local shows till they’re about 14ish years. Untrained Horses work too but trained horses have a better chance. Then I will put them on a spare account and have them compete in player held comps until I get sick of them. Or you could try to sell some good foals but that usually takes longer and ya. Once I get money I try to not use very much of it if I don’t have to, but I’m also willing to get a horse that is really needed for a project or anything. I basically try to keep a steady flow of income with less spending.
Okay! Thank you! I'll work on my training skills so that I can train my own foals, and if Estonian Natives are really worth a lot, I should be able to make some good money and pay you more for the training :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Okay! Thank you! I'll work on my training skills so that I can train my own foals, and if Estonian Natives are really worth a lot, I should be able to make some good money and pay you more for the training :)
Yes, but it takes a lot of money to get all of them done. I’m pretty sure I’ve invested around 300k at the least to be able to train at the rate I do... I can definitely continue to train your horses if needed for a while too! But yes there are some Estonian Native comps with like 100mil as prize money but I haven’t gotten any to win any of those shows for me but I do have a pretty promising horse I’m training so...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 2:21 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:21 pm