Community Forum

Will pay $10,000,000!!!

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Will pay $10,000,000!!!

Post by Hidalgo »

I really need the Faster Player Skill Learning bonus, because I'm to the point where all the training bonuses take over 2 weeks to complete, but I can't spend real money on this game. If anyone would be willing to buy that bonus for me, I'd really, really appreciate it. I can pay 10 mil in HWO dollars, and if that's not enough, I could do free trainings or something, too.
If anyone is willing, I will pay $2 mil up front, and then after you've bought me the bonus, I'll pay you the rest of it (unless you happen to be a player I know is reliable).
Thanks!
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Re: Will pay $10,000,000!!!

Post by arthorse »

How do you buy bonuses?
Annie100_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100_Training »

arthorse wrote:How do you buy bonuses?
Under news feed there is a store button, when you click the store button 3 things pop up then click player bonuses
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Annie100_Training wrote:
arthorse wrote:How do you buy bonuses?
Under news feed there is a store button, when you click the store button 3 things pop up then click player bonuses
okay, thanks
Last edited by arthorse on Fri May 25, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annie100_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100_Training »

arthorse wrote:
Annie100_Training wrote: Under news feed there is a store button, when you click the store button 3 things pop up then click player bonuses
okay, thanks
No problem
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Hidalgo wrote:I really need the Faster Player Skill Learning bonus, because I'm to the point where all the training bonuses take over 2 weeks to complete, but I can't spend real money on this game. If anyone would be willing to buy that bonus for me, I'd really, really appreciate it. I can pay 10 mil in HWO dollars, and if that's not enough, I could do free trainings or something, too.
If anyone is willing, I will pay $2 mil up front, and then after you've bought me the bonus, I'll pay you the rest of it (unless you happen to be a player I know is reliable).
Thanks!

i think the going rate is 15 million per 5 dollars real money for anything and there is a thread somewhere on it.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

vallers wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:I really need the Faster Player Skill Learning bonus, because I'm to the point where all the training bonuses take over 2 weeks to complete, but I can't spend real money on this game. If anyone would be willing to buy that bonus for me, I'd really, really appreciate it. I can pay 10 mil in HWO dollars, and if that's not enough, I could do free trainings or something, too.
Thanks!

i think the going rate is 15 million per 5 dollars real money for anything and there is a thread somewhere on it.
Ok, good to know. Yeah, I remember seeing that, I think it was Retsi (who seems to have disappeared) that was doing that, but I didn't know there was a set standard or whatever :)
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

Thanks!

You still looking?

I need cash for a project & would... consider $10,000,000 + trainings.
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Gaagii wrote:
Thanks!

You still looking?

Yes, I am!!! How many trainings are you thinking?
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

Hidalgo wrote:
Gaagii wrote:

You still looking?

Yes, I am!!! How many trainings are you thinking?
Suggest how many & how fast of a trainer are you?
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am