Community Forum

MFI Training and Services - Closed

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

MFI Training and Services - Closed

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 11th, 2017, 9:57 pm

I will be opening my public training on a limited basis. One slot (per week) for one horse, per customer currently, to allow others a chance. Please note, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be closed to allow myself catch up and/or train my own horses. Why might you see, training OPEN, while slot is CLOSED...this usually means, that if I get the training done for the person in the slot, I most likely will accept another.

Slots only for people with 6 months or less time in game, as stated by your join date in the forums.

Slot 1: Closed
Slot 2: Closed
Slot 3: Closed
Slot 4: Closed
Slot 5: Closed

Examples

See third post for examples trained for other people

Please no whining, pleading, fighting or pestering me. The more, I'm pestered the longer it takes for me to reopen and/or train a horse. If it gets too hairy on this topic, I will just close it and/or start banning people. I don't take bribes, either. I really don't need the money, I'm only offering training as there is a lack of reliable trainers and a great demand for it.

Please don't message me with I need a horse trained or some form of this, fill out the form when a slot is available and place your horse up for offers (bids will come from this account or Elaina Brewster). If all slots are taken/closed, please don't post your horse, until a slot is opened. If you do, you will be ignored and if you still want training, you will need to repost your horse when training is open and a slot is available. If you don't include all the information in the form for training, then I will not accept your horse. If you don't care about a specific detail, write N/A in the slot.

If you are on my ignore list (which means, you cannot follow the rules) in the chatroom/forums don't bother to ask for training. Currently ignored chat users:

All ignored players are now reinstated

Currently Banned Players (repeat offenders)

1. BleedingHrt/Dragon Morph/Horseobessr
2.
3.

_______________________________________________________________


Services


Training: $20,000 for newborns or untrained horses, $50,000 for trained horses

Untrained is defined as less than 10% of training is done

Price of training includes:

Horse's color to the best of my ability
Conformation score
Weight adjustment to specified weight/discipline
Temperament if possible

Option 1: All stats to 99.5%
$25,000
Option 2: All stats to 99% $20,000

I do have all of the Player Bonuses and have completed all of the training courses.

Gallery pictures will be taken as I remember to take them, but I will not guarantee they will be taken.

It typically, takes me 24 hours or less to finish training a horse (that will go down as my skills increase), once the horse is in my care on my main ranch. There are times, when I may not be able to finish a horse in 24 hours, as I have a life outside of HWO. You will need to pick up your horse within 72 hours of being finished, as space is at a premium (if you wait until after that time you run the risk of your horse being sold or re-homed), unless prior arrangements are made (please, if you will be gone for an extended period of time wait until you return for training). Horses will be finished by the age of 5.5 years if newborn.

Weight/Temperment adjustment: $5,000

Disclamer: I'm not responsible for horses that are stuck at very fat or for horses that remain at a particular temperament.

I can do this fairly quickly, and you will need to be on when I do weight adjustment.

Tweaking: $10,000

Horses eligible for tweaking are horses with all stats at 95% or better

Tweaking - getting all stats to 99.5% or better
Weight/Temperment Adjustment

Disclamer: I'm not responsible for horses that are stuck at very fat.

Coming Soon


I am open for other suggestions, no guarantee that they will be added.

Coming Soon


_________________________________________________________________


What I need from you (and please use this format)
Select All, Copy and Paste (below information) in your message. Fill in the required information. Do Not use chat/text speak, you will be ignored.
No need to copy the entire post (from above), this will do

Training Services

Code: Select all

[b]Horse's Link:[/b]
[b]Service Requested:[/b]
[b]Desired Weight[/b]
[b]Desired Temperment[/b]
[b]Who will be picking the horse up:[/b]
[b]Did you read the entire post:[/b]
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on May 29th, 2018, 2:33 am, edited 86 times in total.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 11th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Ready for Pick-up

1.
2.
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on March 16th, 2018, 11:12 am, edited 26 times in total.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 11th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on March 9th, 2018, 2:51 am, edited 17 times in total.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
meganamber
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby meganamber » September 12th, 2017, 9:59 am

Baranduin Brewster wrote:I will be opening my public training on a limited basis. One slot per customer currently, to allow others a chance.

Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Closed
Slot 4: Closed
Slot 5: Closed

Examples

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/814882
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/994719
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/893793

Please no whining, pleading, fighting or pestering me. The more, I'm pestered the longer it takes for me to train. If it gets too hairy on this topic, I will just close it.

I don't take bribes, either.

If all slots are taken, please don't post your horse, until a slot is opened.

Prices are $20,000 for newborns or untrained horses, $50,000 for trained horses

Untrained is defined as less than 10% of training is done

Price will include:

Horse's color to the best of my ability
Conformation score
Weight adjustment to specified weight/discipline
All stats to 99.5% or better

Gallery pictures will be taken as I remember to take them, but I will not guarantee they will be taken.

It typically, takes me 24 hours or less to finish a horse (that will go down as my skills increase), once the horse is in my care. There are times, when I may not be able to finish a horse in 24 hours, as I have a life outside of HWO. You will need to pick up your horse within 72 hours of my acceptance, as space is at a premium, unless prior arrangements are made.

What I need from you

Horse's Link:
Desired Weight or Discipline:
Who will be picking the horse up:


Can I take slot 1 or 2? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320
Here is the link of the horse I'd like trained. He's already 5, so I'd like his training to be completed as quickly as possible. His discipline is going to be endurance although he'll probably be entered in dressage as well, and other random competitions. I'd like his weight at thin. I (meganamber) will be picking the horse up. Thank you!

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 12th, 2017, 10:01 am

meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:I will be opening my public training on a limited basis. One slot per customer currently, to allow others a chance.

Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Closed
Slot 4: Closed
Slot 5: Closed

Examples

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/814882
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/994719
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/893793

Please no whining, pleading, fighting or pestering me. The more, I'm pestered the longer it takes for me to train. If it gets too hairy on this topic, I will just close it.

I don't take bribes, either.

If all slots are taken, please don't post your horse, until a slot is opened.

Prices are $20,000 for newborns or untrained horses, $50,000 for trained horses

Untrained is defined as less than 10% of training is done

Price will include:

Horse's color to the best of my ability
Conformation score
Weight adjustment to specified weight/discipline
All stats to 99.5% or better

Gallery pictures will be taken as I remember to take them, but I will not guarantee they will be taken.

It typically, takes me 24 hours or less to finish a horse (that will go down as my skills increase), once the horse is in my care. There are times, when I may not be able to finish a horse in 24 hours, as I have a life outside of HWO. You will need to pick up your horse within 72 hours of my acceptance, as space is at a premium, unless prior arrangements are made.

What I need from you

Horse's Link:
Desired Weight or Discipline:
Who will be picking the horse up:


Can I take slot 1 or 2? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320
Here is the link of the horse I'd like trained. He's already 5, so I'd like his training to be completed as quickly as possible. His discipline is going to be endurance although he'll probably be entered in dressage as well, and other random competitions. I'd like his weight at thin. I (meganamber) will be picking the horse up. Thank you!


Yes that is fine, I can start him now if you like
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on September 12th, 2017, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
meganamber
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby meganamber » September 12th, 2017, 10:03 am

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:I will be opening my public training on a limited basis. One slot per customer currently, to allow others a chance.

Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Closed
Slot 4: Closed
Slot 5: Closed

Examples

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/814882
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/994719
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/893793

Please no whining, pleading, fighting or pestering me. The more, I'm pestered the longer it takes for me to train. If it gets too hairy on this topic, I will just close it.

I don't take bribes, either.

If all slots are taken, please don't post your horse, until a slot is opened.

Prices are $20,000 for newborns or untrained horses, $50,000 for trained horses

Untrained is defined as less than 10% of training is done

Price will include:

Horse's color to the best of my ability
Conformation score
Weight adjustment to specified weight/discipline
All stats to 99.5% or better

Gallery pictures will be taken as I remember to take them, but I will not guarantee they will be taken.

It typically, takes me 24 hours or less to finish a horse (that will go down as my skills increase), once the horse is in my care. There are times, when I may not be able to finish a horse in 24 hours, as I have a life outside of HWO. You will need to pick up your horse within 72 hours of my acceptance, as space is at a premium, unless prior arrangements are made.

What I need from you

Horse's Link:
Desired Weight or Discipline:
Who will be picking the horse up:


Can I take slot 1 or 2? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320
Here is the link of the horse I'd like trained. He's already 5, so I'd like his training to be completed as quickly as possible. His discipline is going to be endurance although he'll probably be entered in dressage as well, and other random competitions. I'd like his weight at thin. I (meganamber) will be picking the horse up. Thank you!


Yes that is fine


Okay thanks I'll put him up.

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 12th, 2017, 3:10 pm

meganamber wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320

Okay thanks I'll put him up.


Your Horse is ready for pick up
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
meganamber
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby meganamber » September 12th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320

Okay thanks I'll put him up.


Your Horse is ready for pick up


Thank you, how much do you want?

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby Baranduin Brewster » September 12th, 2017, 3:20 pm

meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/946320

Okay thanks I'll put him up.


Your Horse is ready for pick up


Thank you, how much do you want?


it is 20K
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

hdmcminn
Premium
Premium
Posts: 404
Joined: August 12th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Public Training

Postby hdmcminn » September 13th, 2017, 8:54 am

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Your Horse is ready for pick up


Thank you, how much do you want?


it is 20K

I would like slot 2 if it's open.


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Become a Patron!