Community Forum

Public Opinion?

momo4230
Visit My Farm

Public Opinion?

Post by momo4230 »

I want to know if anyone would be interested in breeding their mares to my stallion. He is beautiful, and has a gp of 70,000. I just dont want to put him up for stud if people aren't interested.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/975855
And also, for you experienced players, how much should I make the stud fee?
Thanks!
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Opinion?

Post by Xant’hippe »

Angelo is very handsome and has superb stats. However, he lacks training. That's why he isn't winning.

Different players will have differing standards for stallions. Some are happy to pay thousands even if all a colt/stallion has to offer is a spotted coat. Others want to see both good stats and indications of performance in public shows. There are some impressive Arabian studs out there who have earned SMG (Supreme Master Grand) championship in at least one discipline. Look at the Rankings pages (sort by Arabian and Stallion/Colt) to see who has beem winning. Their Profile pages will, of course, mention whether they've available and what the fee is.

People can breed to my stallion, ℬℳ Golden Honor, for $300 because he "only" has 3 greens and 3 golds and 67k HGP. (In general, Scythian and I keep our stud fees modest.) However, Totina trained him and he has been fairly successful for me in competition.

Angelo has enormous potential and would easily be worth $1,000 at the least (IMO if he won some championships). There are several threads about trainers wanted / trainers for hire /public training -- look at topics in this forum and you'll see some recent information.

You could even post him without training, but seriously, at least some of us like to see achievement as well as good Breeders Reports and high HGP numbers.

Xant’hippe
jl110603
Visit My Farm

Post by jl110603 »

momo4230 wrote:I want to know if anyone would be interested in breeding their mares to my stallion. He is beautiful, and has a gp of 70,000. I just dont want to put him up for stud if people aren't interested.
Thanks!
I would love to use your stallion!! he's Awesome!!
I would charge about 1500 for him.
momo4230
Visit My Farm

Post by momo4230 »

jl110603 wrote:
momo4230 wrote:I want to know if anyone would be interested in breeding their mares to my stallion. He is beautiful, and has a gp of 70,000. I just dont want to put him up for stud if people aren't interested.
Thanks!
I would love to use your stallion!! he's Awesome!!
Ok! Thank you for the input! I will put him up for stud! :D
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

momo4230 wrote:
jl110603 wrote: I would love to use your stallion!! he's Awesome!!
Ok! Thank you for the input! I will put him up for stud! :D
Being by My stallion, I have to like him. However, he's red dun, not roan. Also, he needs training to build his muscle and increase his comp stats
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm