Community Forum

If you need a trainer look HERE!! CLOSED

jl1106
Visit My Farm

If you need a trainer look HERE!! CLOSED

Post by jl1106 »

Alright so I've been looking around for a reliable trainer and their so hard to find!! So me and my partner decided to do something about that! If you are looking for a reliable trainer then you just found one!
We will only take two horses at a time
Slot 1:Stormchase Stables
Slot 2:Rodeo_Ace
Now here's the our info:
•We have a few files jl1106 is my main one but we will be using mostly our smaller ones for training.
Those include:jl110603, appleloosafarm,
• We charge 10,000 per horse.
• Training will take no more than 4 real days. If it does I'm very sorry and I will give you half price
• Your horses will age 4-5 years depending on if they have had any training before. If you horses age over 5 years you won't have to pay a thing, and we will train another of your horses for free.
• Horses will be trained to 85% all stats. I know that's not completely trained, but if you want your horse done to 95% it might take a bit more time.
We will not breed your horses without permission

Just so everyone knows we're newer at training, so we might not get it done as fast as experienced trainers but we will try to meet expectations! :D
Thank you for reading this!!
If you need a trainer, please ping me.
Last edited by jl1106 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: If you need a trainer look HERE!!

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jl1106 wrote:Alright so I've been looking around for a reliable trainer and their so hard to find!! So me and my partner decided to do something about that! If you are looking for a reliable trainer then you just found one!
Slot 1: open
Slot 2: open
Now here's the our info:
•We have a few files jl1106 is my main one but we will be using mostly our smaller ones for training.
• Training will take no more than 4 real days. If it does I'm very sorry and I will give you half price
• Your horses will age 4-5 years depending on if they have had any training before. If you horses age over 5 years you won't have to pay a thing, and we will train another of your horses for free.
• Horses will be trained to 85% all stats. I know that's not completely trained, but if you want your horse done to 95% it might take a bit more time.

Just so everyone knows we're newer at training, so we might not get it done as fast as experienced trainers but we will try to meet expectations! :D

Are you still looking for a customer or two? I have a few barns full of colts that would love to come see you for a few days. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
jl1106 wrote:Alright so I've been looking around for a reliable trainer and their so hard to find!! So me and my partner decided to do something about that! If you are looking for a reliable trainer then you just found one!
Slot 1: open
Slot 2: open
Now here's the our info:

Are you still looking for a customer or two? I have a few barns full of colts that would love to come see you for a few days. :)
Great!
So... Can I pick them up in a little bit? I'll be ready for them in about an hour if that's ok.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jl1106 wrote:

Great!
So... Can I pick them up in a little bit? I'll be ready for them in about an hour if that's ok.[/quote]

That works for me. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
jl1106 wrote:

Great!
So... Can I pick them up in a little bit? I'll be ready for them in about an hour if that's ok.
That works for me. :)[/quote]
OK great!! :D
I'm so sorry but I have to go! Ill take your horses tomorrow if you still want me to train them. Again I'm sorry that I have to leave so suddenly!
CowgirlRebecca
Visit My Farm

Post by CowgirlRebecca »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1036140 Can you please have this foal trained?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jl1106 wrote: I'm so sorry but I have to go! Ill take your horses tomorrow if you still want me to train them. Again I'm sorry that I have to leave so suddenly!
It's all good :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
jl1106 wrote: I'm so sorry but I have to go! Ill take your horses tomorrow if you still want me to train them. Again I'm sorry that I have to leave so suddenly!
It's all good :)
Ok, sorry about that!
Do you still want your horse trained?
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

CowgirlRebecca wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1036140 Can you please have this foal trained?
OK so I'll put you on a waiting list, I'm kinda full, I can take her in about 4 days sorry about this.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jl1106 wrote: Ok, sorry about that!
Do you still want your horse trained?
I do indeed. How many can you take at this moment? I'm trying to narrow the list down to the most important.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:18 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:18 am