The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training CLOSED

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Public Training CLOSED

Post by meganamber »

Hello everyone!
I'm back to training!!
I can train a horse fully in a little over 3 years. Proof:

Note: If I do train the horse past 4 years you will get half off the normal price!
The only thing is is sometimes I get lazy so I forget to train... or I'm not on a certain day, etc. So in real life training can take a few days. Basically, if you don't need your horse trained RIGHT NOW then I can help you out :) I am a trainer for relaxed people who just want their horses trained whenever.
I can take ONE HORSE AT A TIME
Thank you :)
I promise not to breed your horse to any of mine, and like I stated above, if I train your horse and he/she ages past age 4 then I will let you have the horse for half price.
The normal price is $15,000 for me to train your horse
Again, ONE HORSE AT A TIME
I am also training horses of my own! :D
Last edited by meganamber on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by jl1106 »

meganamber wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm back to training!!

Note: If I do train the horse past 4 years you will get half off the normal price!
The only thing is is sometimes I get lazy so I forget to train... or I'm not on a certain day, etc. So in real life training can take a few days. Basically, if you don't need your horse trained RIGHT NOW then I can help you out :) I am a trainer for relaxed people who just want their horses trained whenever.
I promise not to breed your horse to any of mine, and like I stated above, if I train your horse and he/she ages past age 4 then I will let you have the horse for half price.
Hi! Could you train my horse? I'm in no hurry.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1072977
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jl1106 wrote:
I'm back to training!!

Hi! Could you train my horse? I'm in no hurry.
Sure!! Just put him up for offers! ;)
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

meganamber wrote:
jl1106 wrote: Hi! Could you train my horse? I'm in no hurry.
TY! I have a tiny favor to ask :oops: would you mind taking pics of him as he gets bigger? Like every year or something, if its to hard I understand. :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jl1106 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
TY! I have a tiny favor to ask :oops: would you mind taking pics of him as he gets bigger? Like every year or something, if its to hard I understand. :D
Sure I'll do that! No problem! :)
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

meganamber wrote:
Thanks!!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jl1106 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks!!
Hey! You horse has finished his training! Let me know when you can pick him up! :)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

I'm back to training!!

Your horses are ready and up for offers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

could you train one of my foals? i already asked two other trainers but they're not replying even tho they're online.
ping me back ASAP please, I cant take turns because I don't want the foal to get older and it's really messing wwith my project
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:could you train one of my foals? i already asked two other trainers but they're not replying even tho they're online.
ping me back ASAP please, I cant take turns because I don't want the foal to get older and it's really messing wwith my project
Sure I can help you out! I have to warn you it will be a couple days though as I'm not a premium player. But, your horse will be under 4 when I'm done if it's newborn.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 am