Community Forum

RACING Club!!! Update!

Panther
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RACING Club!!!

Post by Panther »

Hey.
I'm using my side account (my main one is Cougar )
I'm an aspiring trainer, as Stormy said, and so far have space to breed Racehorses since I haven't yet made the training business open to the public.
I just started yesterday lol but I've already got like a lot of skills done so you can say I'm nearly as good ( skill-wise ) as Stormy.
I know how the game works since Dollar has been helping out.
Is there anything I can do to help out?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

vallers wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:
I'm not dead!
hard to tell since you don't respond to msg's or show up in chat.
sorry for highjacking your thread megan, i just had to bug bita for ignoring me
So vicious

:lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

So....

Great idea! i will honor your club by hosting a weekly sprintrace competition.
You can all enter : http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/40121
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:So....

Great idea! i will honor your club by hosting a weekly sprintrace competition.
You can all enter : http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/40121
Wow thank you 8arbarossa!! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Panther wrote:Hey.
I'm using my side account (my main one is Cougar )
I'm an aspiring trainer, as Stormy said, and so far have space to breed Racehorses since I haven't yet made the training business open to the public.
I just started yesterday lol but I've already got like a lot of skills done so you can say I'm nearly as good ( skill-wise ) as Stormy.
I know how the game works since Dollar has been helping out.
Is there anything I can do to help out?
Hey! Good to have you! :) All I need is a link to your main farm and let me know what you would like to do to help out in the club. Breeder or trainer? What breed will you focus on or what cross breds if you choose to be a breeder? And etc, just explain what you want to do :) Also, if you're premium or could be in the future it would be a great help to host running competitions and evaluate horses for players that aren't premium.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

LilyTromp wrote:
meganamber wrote: Hey that's great! I think I'm going to do a smaller club with any breed of race horses and sprinters. Could you tell me your friends' usernames so I can make a farm log?
That's great! Now I have a chance to join the club with my 'Racephalians' ;)
yay! I would love to have you join! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Well, theres Ravenwood Stable that just started Quarter horses, Cougar and his side accounts ( Panther & Lynx ) who is an aspiring trainer, luckyhooves who breeds Deliboz horses ( they're good for racing ) , MoonTurkmenes who doesn't do Turkmenes at all, OceanArabians and Heaven's Horses who both breed Arabs and can modify their program to breed Arab Racers, SC Avalanche who can also do the same, Dollar Equestrian who makes horses Champs, GVanner Champ who'd like to try to see if she could possibly breed FAST Gypsy Vanners, Empire Equestrian who does "personalized breeding", AerialHorse who'll gladly breed Sprinters for you and finally me. I know it's a lot so you'll have a lot of club members :lol:
Haha great!! :D Would you mind sending me the links to all their main farms as well as yours?
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

New Update ya'll! :D
Okay it looks like I have quite a few people wanting to join! So excited! :D First of all, before I make the farm log, I just want to get something out of the way ;)
-You MUST be active to join. You have to be on at least once a week. If this sounds too harsh or too demanding, then please let me know. The basic idea is we need active, dedicated members to keep the club up and running, know what I mean? I also think if someone isn't active for longer than a month than the player should be removed. Again, is this too harsh or demanding? I don't want to be rude or anyone, please, give me some feedback guys! :D
What other rules should we add?
I think we should have ten members in total, with at least two premium trainers that will be dedicated to training the best race horses in the club. Of course, the trainers are welcome to breed too! I also think each person should have a specific racing project going on, and that each of us should share especially studs among the other club members. I think there should be a president that runs the club and a vice president to help. Should there be any other officers? I'm just throwing out ideas and I really would appreciate some feedback! I want to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas! Thanks for reading guys! I can't wait to get our club up and running! OH! We also need to pick a name so gimme some ideas! :D Again, many thanks! ;)
P.s. Please comment and give me links to all your main farms so I can put them on the farm log ;)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:New Update ya'll! :D
Okay it looks like I have quite a few people wanting to join! So excited! :D First of all, before I make the farm log, I just want to get something out of the way ;)
-You MUST be active to join. You have to be on at least once a week. If this sounds too harsh or too demanding, then please let me know. The basic idea is we need active, dedicated members to keep the club up and running, know what I mean? I also think if someone isn't active for longer than a month than the player should be removed. Again, is this too harsh or demanding? I don't want to be rude or anyone, please, give me some feedback guys! :D
I think we should have ten members in total, with at least two premium trainers that will be dedicated to training the best race horses in the club. Of course, the trainers are welcome to breed too! I also think each person should have a specific racing project going on, and that each of us should share especially studs among the other club members. I think there should be a president that runs the club and a vice president to help. Should there be any other officers? I'm just throwing out ideas and I really would appreciate some feedback! I want to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas! Thanks for reading guys! I can't wait to get our club up and running! OH! We also need to pick a name so gimme some ideas! :D Again, many thanks! ;)
P.s. Please comment and give me links to all your main farms so I can put them on the farm log ;)
COOL! i dont have racehorses yet, so i cant really join the club. But being a billionaire and stuff i would like to help and host some competitions for you guys. BUT ofcourse i would want a shiny cool title :mrgreen: officer sounds cool 8-)

more ideas :
i think you should be president

names?
Pegasus racing community :oops: :shock: :D

who's next? :P
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
jodie1029
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:New Update ya'll! :D
I would love to join and be a Breeder
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/40180
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:15 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:15 pm