Community Forum

RACING Club!!! Update!

Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RACING Club!!!

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:New Update ya'll! :D
Okay it looks like I have quite a few people wanting to join! So excited! :D First of all, before I make the farm log, I just want to get something out of the way ;)
-You MUST be active to join. You have to be on at least once a week. If this sounds too harsh or too demanding, then please let me know. The basic idea is we need active, dedicated members to keep the club up and running, know what I mean? I also think if someone isn't active for longer than a month than the player should be removed. Again, is this too harsh or demanding? I don't want to be rude or anyone, please, give me some feedback guys! :D
What other rules should we add?
I think we should have ten members in total, with at least two premium trainers that will be dedicated to training the best race horses in the club. Of course, the trainers are welcome to breed too! I also think each person should have a specific racing project going on, and that each of us should share especially studs among the other club members. I think there should be a president that runs the club and a vice president to help. Should there be any other officers? I'm just throwing out ideas and I really would appreciate some feedback! I want to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas! Thanks for reading guys! I can't wait to get our club up and running! OH! We also need to pick a name so gimme some ideas! :D Again, many thanks! ;)
P.s. Please comment and give me links to all your main farms so I can put them on the farm log ;)
Sounds cool, can I join? I'll be a trainer and breeder, both, I guess.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:New Update ya'll! :D
Okay it looks like I have quite a few people wanting to join! So excited! :D First of all, before I make the farm log, I just want to get something out of the way ;)
-You MUST be active to join. You have to be on at least once a week. If this sounds too harsh or too demanding, then please let me know. The basic idea is we need active, dedicated members to keep the club up and running, know what I mean? I also think if someone isn't active for longer than a month than the player should be removed. Again, is this too harsh or demanding? I don't want to be rude or anyone, please, give me some feedback guys! :D
What other rules should we add?
I think we should have ten members in total, with at least two premium trainers that will be dedicated to training the best race horses in the club. Of course, the trainers are welcome to breed too! I also think each person should have a specific racing project going on, and that each of us should share especially studs among the other club members. I think there should be a president that runs the club and a vice president to help. Should there be any other officers? I'm just throwing out ideas and I really would appreciate some feedback! I want to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas! Thanks for reading guys! I can't wait to get our club up and running! OH! We also need to pick a name so gimme some ideas! :D Again, many thanks! ;)
P.s. Please comment and give me links to all your main farms so I can put them on the farm log ;)
All my friends and I are on HWO at least once per day, so we fit that requirement.
I currently don't have the links cuz I'm on my phone, so I'll ask them to comment on this topic so that you can just view their farm. Slight problem: Most are newbies...
Panther
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

meganamber wrote:
Panther wrote:Hey.
I'm using my side account (my main one is Cougar )
I'm an aspiring trainer, as Stormy said, and so far have space to breed Racehorses since I haven't yet made the training business open to the public.
I just started yesterday lol but I've already got like a lot of skills done so you can say I'm nearly as good ( skill-wise ) as Stormy.
I know how the game works since Dollar has been helping out.
Is there anything I can do to help out?
Hey! Good to have you! :) All I need is a link to your main farm and let me know what you would like to do to help out in the club. Breeder or trainer? What breed will you focus on or what cross breds if you choose to be a breeder? And etc, just explain what you want to do :) Also, if you're premium or could be in the future it would be a great help to host running competitions and evaluate horses for players that aren't premium.
Ayy well I'm an aspiring trainer and I could help out by training some horses, I currently just bred my first Araboulonnais foal. I'm just testing out all the breeds, trying to figure out which one best suits me. This is the very empty pasture with my Araboulonnais colt in it:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1095606
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Results Race club competition

Post by 8arbarossa »

Results for the competition HERE

Winner
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Results Race club competition

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Results for the competition HERE

Winner
Awesome! Thanks 8arbarossa! :D I think I'm going to be making the farm log today... you said you wanted to be an officer. What were you thinking of... President, or one of the two Vice Presidents? Or can you think of any other officers cause I can't :lol:
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RACING Club!!! Update!

Post by Meyersdale »

Can I join, but I only have Arabians. Two of them are trained, My brood mares, and I have 13-14 newborns that need trained they are on my main account. i that ok with you and I have a few questions maybe you guess can answer.
If every thing is ok with you.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber2 wrote: Awesome! Thanks 8arbarossa! :D I think I'm going to be making the farm log today... you said you wanted to be an officer. What were you thinking of... President, or one of the two Vice Presidents? Or can you think of any other officers cause I can't :lol:
:):) i have no idea hahaha
started making racehorses specially to be in the raceclub :)
i was think about hosting some level 1 competitions to motivate people to keep breeding new ones :) whatcha think?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Awesome! Thanks 8arbarossa! :D I think I'm going to be making the farm log today... you said you wanted to be an officer. What were you thinking of... President, or one of the two Vice Presidents? Or can you think of any other officers cause I can't :lol:
:):) i have no idea hahaha
started making racehorses specially to be in the raceclub :)
i was think about hosting some level 1 competitions to motivate people to keep breeding new ones :) whatcha think?
That's a great idea!! :D Well you suggested I be president right? Well you can be my Vice President :D If that's ok with you :P ;) And thumbs up on breeding race horses! You are welcome to any of my studs btw ;) I have two pastures for race horse studs on my holding account. I think the highest I have is speed 60.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:Can I join, but I only have Arabians. Two of them are trained, My brood mares, and I have 13-14 newborns that need trained they are on my main account. i that ok with you and I have a few questions maybe you guess can answer.
You are welcome to join as long as you are an active, dedicated member :) And the club has no limits on breeds. You can breed any type of race horse you want. Could you link your main account for me please?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber2 wrote:
Meyersdale wrote:Can I join, but I only have Arabians. Two of them are trained, My brood mares, and I have 13-14 newborns that need trained they are on my main account. i that ok with you and I have a few questions maybe you guess can answer.
You are welcome to join as long as you are an active, dedicated member :) And the club has no limits on breeds. You can breed any type of race horse you want. Could you link your main account for me please?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm?si ... f478e20ffc here you go
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 5:28 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:28 am