Community Forum

Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Post by GrayJay2 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote:.
Sure I just bought her so it will depend on how long it takes to get a foal I want to keep.
No problem, I wouldn't need her for quite a while so just let me know when you no longer need her. (I've put on an offer for a 0% COI mare in the market so I'll see if that works out.)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote:.
Sure I just bought her so it will depend on how long it takes to get a foal I want to keep.

5/5 eval shetland mare will be up forsale until she ages out. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1101464
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Here are my latest "COI 0%" foals still on the market. [Post edited Nov 27th to remove horses already sold.]
Would anyone be interested in starting a weekly "COI 0% horses for sale" topic in the "Horses for Sale" forum? (I have my own topic with my farm name but it might be worth starting a fresh topic where all of us "out-breeders" could post horses.)

Tarpan colt (purebred), $400
Purebred, 0% COI, HGP = 32,473, no red stats, Brown Bay Dun, Evaluation = 5 for Tarpan
Something Thunderous
Last edited by GrayJay on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

GrayJay wrote:.
I think a for sale post would be great!
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

OK, so I'm going to change the title of my current posting in the "Horses for Sale" forum to "0% COI Horses for sale." I put any extra horses I don't need in there, and others can post their 0% COI horses as well if they wish. I create a new post weekly with any foals plus any horses that haven't sold yet.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

P.S. I'll create a farm log for my herd this weekend (East Coast Stables) so people can browse. I usually have at least foals of each breed on the way.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Hi there, I breed COI 0 horses and wanted to see if there is anyone else out there that does too. What is your best horse? Mine is a Gen 2 Baladi with 1 Green and 49k HGP. I also have some others with Greens and Golds
Dignified Amethyst

I have turkmenes to get rid of
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

I just started breeding COI 0% horses and I joined today. The only reason I am doing this project and know of this is because my friend told me it was a good project to be focusing on since players mostly breed high GP or pretty horses, and don't mind the COI.
As I said before, I am very new and my best horse is an Arabian colt bred by me with COI 0 and 35k + HGP. He'll be my foundation stallion. I bred his mother ( 32k HGP ) to a COI 0 stud ( 34k HGP ) and am hoping I'll get a 39k HGP more or less.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

Nice to know there are others out there! My goals are 0% COI and high evaluation for the breed, I do hope for gradual increase of HGP, so all other things being equal, I will keep the highest HGP horses that I breed and go for the higher HGP in the market (as long as COI% is 0).
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

I just started breeding them! My best is an Arabian colt named Jahim ( 36k HGP!!! ) and he is the son of your stud, Aledyd min Almiah! Very pleased with your stallion- he's beautiful!
My goals are 0 COI all the way- and to get a 40k HGP Arabian. I might start forest horses and shetlands too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm