Community Forum

CLOSED

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Open>

Post by Tisha »

Claire_3 wrote: Hey I am on now! I placed an offer. Sorry for the late response. I wasn't on for the whole day :?

Thanks soo much for adding the note and find out what he is good at in local shows! :D Much appreciated :)
No worries. :D
It's the least I could do for a friend, yeah? 8-)
<CS> Racers
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Claire_3 wrote: Hey I am on now! I placed an offer. Sorry for the late response. I wasn't on for the whole day :?

Thanks soo much for adding the note and find out what he is good at in local shows! :D Much appreciated :)
No worries. :D
Gee thanks! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_3 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No worries. :D
Gee thanks! :D
i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
I could try, but I'm going on vacation on Friday, if you don't mind waiting for three days then, by all means, sure, I'll train her :)
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
I could try, but I'm going on vacation on Friday, if you don't mind waiting for three days then, by all means, sure, I'll train her :)
Ofcourse i have no problem with waiting :) i hope you have a great vacation.. tnx again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: Ofcourse i have no problem with waiting :) i hope you have a great vacation.. tnx again
No problem, thanks! ;)
I bidded
<CS> Racers
Panther
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Panther »

Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Panther wrote:Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.
Sure, I'll ping you when I've finished.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.

You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:

You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
Yes, I do know that I have to pay :lol: I'm also pretty sure that HWO credits can't be used irl.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am