Community Forum

Pets :-)

Aquamarine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Pets :-)

Post by Aquamarine »

So, just joined this game.. today.
I was feeling rather depressed because a horse I adopted looked like my sister's horse who died very recently ( Very childish and silly of me, but they really did look alike )
I completed the tutorial and then rehomed all my horses and nearly rage-quit ( I get frustrated easily :? :lol: )
And now I'm a little bored.
I thought about my dog, who's spending the night at the vet's because a surgery didn't go so well, and I think it would be really nice to see everybody's pets!
That might sound a little weird, but believe me, cute pets can really make someone's day!
I don't know how to post images on here, but as soon as I figure out I'll post a picture of my dog and my recently-dead bunnies.
BridlePath
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pets :-)

Post by BridlePath »

[img]/Users/lindsaysmyotheronewastrippin/Desktop/18301481_1591519540858868_8286515806036540974_n.jpg/[img]

Im not sure how to post images either, but i tried adding a pic of my horse and I. He just turned 27, he's a pinto Arabian and I love him to bits! I rescued him from a girl who starved him and left him standing in knee high mud for 6 months and he developed a fungus infection called mud fever. I rehabilitated him and taught him how to trust again. He was terrified of whips, spurs, etc. He is doing so well now! I am soon to be retiring him in the summer to my bosses place where he can peacefully live out his days with her horse while I go to college.

I'm sorry to hear about your pets!
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

i rescued a pony/jet he is the best horse ever. we do not know what kind of pony he is which sucks. and this summer me and my mom this spring are going to break him!!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BridlePath wrote:[img]/Users/lindsaysmyotheronewastrippin/Desktop/18301481_1591519540858868_8286515806036540974_n.jpg/[img]

Im not sure how to post images either, but i tried adding a pic of my horse and I. He just turned 27, he's a pinto Arabian and I love him to bits! I rescued him from a girl who starved him and left him standing in knee high mud for 6 months and he developed a fungus infection called mud fever. I rehabilitated him and taught him how to trust again. He was terrified of whips, spurs, etc. He is doing so well now! I am soon to be retiring him in the summer to my bosses place where he can peacefully live out his days with her horse while I go to college.

I'm sorry to hear about your pets!
In order to post off-site images, you must have an account on an image-hosting service (like photobucket). Then the image button should work for you.
Platinum
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Platinum »

I have two cats, one Ragdoll kitten named Jazz, a Russian Blue tomcat named Gatsby ( I didn't name him, it was my brother's idea ) and a Dobermann dog whose name is Riga, although he's not a very friendly dog. We also own a Standardbred horse named Ajax. We recently saved him from a shelter, when they were about ot euthanize him :o .
I'm sorry about you bunnies and the horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 15, 2024 2:16 am

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:16 am