Strength 26
Stamina 39
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 53
Movement 45
Agility 32
Tempo 37
Ok so it's the strength I got to work on, what fun :lol:
Lol Estonian Natives aren't known for their high strength. I've got to work on it too ):
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol Estonian Natives aren't known for their high strength. I've got to work on it too ):
Well it's a multi person project now :lol:. So we both breed a higher strength Estonian Native. So we may both need to find a higher strength stud , but I'm sure your way ahead of with your project :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol Estonian Natives aren't known for their high strength. I've got to work on it too ):
Well it's a multi person project now :lol:. So we both breed a higher strength Estonian Native. So we may both need to find a higher strength stud , but I'm sure your way ahead of with your project :lol:.
It is lol
Nah I'm mostly just competing other players' horses and breeding is just.. bleh
None of my ENs have strength higher than 30 ):<
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: It is lol
I can't even begin to win with my own horses there always like 2nd to last when I compete them, other than my Belgains they are okay with Winning, I just wish there was a 100 mil comp for Belgains :lol:. As you saw mine are not any better than yours they are under 30 so your still above mine :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: It is lol
I can't even begin to win with my own horses there always like 2nd to last when I compete them, other than my Belgains they are okay with Winning, I just wish there was a 100 mil comp for Belgains :lol:. As you saw mine are not any better than yours they are under 30 so your still above mine :lol:.
My highest ever was 30, but the horse is long dead so my current best is 28. it's a stally
Okay so this is completely off-topic but I cannot stop watching this show on Netflix called "the 100" and I am now wondering if there's something wrong with me :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: My highest ever was 30, but the horse is long dead so my current best is 28. it's a stally
Okay so this is completely off-topic but I cannot stop watching this show on Netflix called "the 100" and I am now wondering if there's something wrong with me :lol:
He must be nice :D since I can't see confos it's harder but I'm managing to do something with them :lol:. I'm currently watching a show about a girl who lives in funeral home :lol: it's odd but it's more interesting than other things since I finished stranger things :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: My highest ever was 30, but the horse is long dead so my current best is 28. it's a stally
He must be nice :D since I can't see confos it's harder but I'm managing to do something with them :lol:. I'm currently watching a show about a girl who lives in funeral home :lol: it's odd but it's more interesting than other things since I finished stranger things :lol:
I finished Stranger Things as well, I must say I liked season 1 much more than the second. I finished the Flash (no idea why I watched that), watched a few episodes of Riverdale, and am watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine which is hilarious you have to watch it. Movie-wise, I've watched too many thrillers and horror movies...
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I finished Stranger Things as well, I must say I liked season 1 much more than the second. I finished the Flash (no idea why I watched that), watched a few episodes of Riverdale, and am watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine which is hilarious you have to watch it. Movie-wise, I've watched too many thrillers and horror movies...
I watched some of Riverdale but that was a little odd at some points. I hate watching horror movies(no offense :)) because I dislike watching people die and getting those jump scare things, it's awful for me :lol:. I'm now also really dislike clowns after the big clown thing :lol:. Yeah, I'm not the scary movie type :lol:. I can't get my ENs to pop I think they are the trouble makers in my fields.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I finished Stranger Things as well, I must say I liked season 1 much more than the second. I finished the Flash (no idea why I watched that), watched a few episodes of Riverdale, and am watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine which is hilarious you have to watch it. Movie-wise, I've watched too many thrillers and horror movies...
I watched some of Riverdale but that was a little odd at some points. I hate watching horror movies(no offense :)) because I dislike watching people die and getting those jump scare things, it's awful for me :lol:. I'm now also really dislike clowns after the big clown thing :lol:. Yeah, I'm not the scary movie type :lol:. I can't get my ENs to pop I think they are the trouble makers in my fields.
I live for horror movies!!!!!!!! I liked It but my fave was The Shining, a classic
lol maybe they are
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I live for horror movies!!!!!!!! I liked It but my fave was The Shining, a classic
lol maybe they are
I couldn't even listen to the sounds of horror movies, their just so horrible sounding things :lol:. Well I never heard of that one but I heard of it :lol: but I don't think I'll ever be watching that one it has pens and it's a horror movie, that's like a total cut off :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 8:36 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:36 am