Community Forum

Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Retsi
Visit My Farm

Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by Retsi »

Lately i've been very sick, some of you know about my battles with my health, but it's taken it's toll on me very hard recently. I am not able to be as active and will only have time for my main project. I have various breed foals that I like very much but are not involved in my big project.

- You must be able to finish training by 5 years old
- You must return the horse to me in less than a week

Please no scammers, please finish your work if you take the horse. The faster and better it is done, the more I will pay and refer to you. Help is greatly appreciated, thanks
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I can train horses by the time they are 3 or 4 but i dont know about the week limit. I have school md putside activities but i could send them to my retirement account that way theu wont be competeign with my other horses with time to train if you would like to use me as a trainer.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by Tisha »

Retsi wrote:Lately i've been very sick, some of you know about my battles with my health, but it's taken it's toll on me very hard recently. I am not able to be as active and will only have time for my main project. I have various breed foals that I like very much but are not involved in my big project.

- You must be able to finish training by 5 years old
- You must return the horse to me in less than a week

Please no scammers, please finish your work if you take the horse. The faster and better it is done, the more I will pay and refer to you. Help is greatly appreciated, thanks
Hey Retsi, I hope you're feeling better. If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind training a foal or two for you if you like.

Typically, I take an average of 3 days to train a horse. The fastest timing is about 8 hours. I should not take longer than a week but I'm able to make up for it by aging the horse very little in game time. As I've lost my premium and don't spend money on the game - while being horrifically busy with school and band performances, it should be understandable that I take longer to train in real life. Here's an example and get well soon!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm