Community Forum

Vallers Training Service (closed)

vallers
Visit My Farm

Vallers Training Service (closed)

Post by vallers »

DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will only hold a horse for 2 weeks unless other arrangements have been made in advance. DISCLAIMER!!!!! My holding account for trained and untrained holding is ValiantRed so if the horse is on that account instead of my vallers account I did not sell your horse.!!!!!

Full training 50,000 same day training
40,000 within 3 days.
Training to 795% which means 99% in all stats. I train in under 3 years 6 months for 795%

Partial Training Price range 20,000-40,000 on a case by case basis, quotes available on request with the link to the
horse in question for training.

Temperment adjustment 2k for non bomb proof newborns, 5k for bombproof foals.
"DISCLAIMER: I can not guarantee that the temperment for bombproof horses will change."

Weight adjustments 3k "Disclaimer: if the horse is bugged I will only charge 1k for the attempt."

Yearly images 5k, due to it slowing down my training speed. I train on average per horse, in under an hour.

Custom Image requests more often than a year: 5,000-20,000 due to the inconvenience of it slowing down my training.

Rules for being accepted as a customer.

1. Fill out the form information for services when requesting the service.
2. If I have no open slots please only post once asking for future possible service requests, so that my thread isn't cluttered with posts. I am premium so if you have requests for more than one service or more than 2 horses per request please message me there. I also lurk in the chat room regularly.
3. If you do not read the entire post and do not fill out the provided form do not expect a reply.

Service request form

customer name:
Horse link:
services requested:
username of picking up party:

Training slot 1 (meganamber) pending
Training slot 2 (a.p.farm) pending
Waiting slot 1 (open)
Waiting slot 2 (open)
Last edited by vallers on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mora098
Visit My Farm

Re: Vallers Training Service (Open)

Post by mora098 »

Customer:mora098
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214935
Service requested: fully trained with high strung and moderately thin temperament. It doesn't have to be finished today
Username picking up: mora098 or mori123
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

customer name: Stormchase Stables
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1077479
services requested: Full Training, 3 days
username of picking up party: Stormchase Stables or Storm Eventing
vallers wrote:.
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

please reply with quotes so i get notified when I get a response. The quote button is the quotation mark button.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

vallers wrote:DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will only hold a horse for 2 weeks unless other arrangements have been made in advance. DISCLAIMER!!!!! My holding account for trained and untrained holding is ValiantRed so if the horse is on that account instead of my vallers account I did not sell your horse.!!!!!

40,000 within 3 days.
Training to 795% which means 99% in all stats. I train in under 3 years 6 months for 795%

Partial Training Price range 20,000-40,000 on a case by case basis, quotes available on request with the link to the

"DISCLAIMER: I can not guarantee that the temperment for bombproof horses will change."

Weight adjustments 3k "Disclaimer: if the horse is bugged I will only charge 1k for the attempt."

Yearly images 5k, due to it slowing down my training speed. I train on average per horse, in under an hour.

Custom Image requests more often than a year: 5,000-20,000 due to the inconvenience of it slowing down my training.

2. If I have no open slots please only post once asking for future possible service requests, so that my thread isn't cluttered with posts. I am premium so if you have requests for more than one service or more than 2 horses per request please message me there. I also lurk in the chat room regularly.
3. If you do not read the entire post and do not fill out the provided form do not expect a reply.

Service request form

customer name: meganamber
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1169500
services requested: Trained fully in all stats and temperament preferably to high strung. When I get her back I'd also like her energy to be back up and her weight to be thin. Thank you! I would like her to be trained as soon as possible.
username of picking up party: meganamber

Training slot 1 (mora98)
Training slot 2 (stormchase)
Waiting slot 1 (open)
Waiting slot 2 (open)
A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

vallers wrote:please reply with quotes so i get notified when I get a response. The quote button is the quotation mark button.
customer name: A.P Farm
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1141382
services requested: Fully Trained, I would like her temperament to stay High Strung, I would also like her to be moderately thin if possible and have yearly pictures taken. I would like her trained today if at all possible.
username of picking up party: A.P Farm or Wild Wood Ranch.
Thank you and have a nice day!
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

vallers wrote:.
customer : PonyRaindrop
horse : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214646
services requested : one day training if possible and yearly pictures
pick up : PonyRaindrop II or PonyRaindrop
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

A.P farm wrote:
vallers wrote:please reply with quotes so i get notified when I get a response. The quote button is the quotation mark button.
customer name: A.P Farm
services requested: Fully Trained, I would like her temperament to stay High Strung, I would also like her to be moderately thin if possible and have yearly pictures taken. I would like her trained today if at all possible.

Im currently full. ill possibly be able to get to your horse tomorrow or the next day. ill ping you with the price quote when i have an opening
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

vallers wrote:DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will only hold a horse for 2 weeks unless other arrangements have been made in advance. DISCLAIMER!!!!! My holding account for trained and untrained holding is ValiantRed so if the horse is on that account instead of my vallers account I did not sell your horse.!!!!!

40,000 within 3 days.

Service request form

customer name:
Horse link:
services requested:
username of picking up party:

Training slot 1 (mora98)
Training slot 2 (stormchase)
Waiting slot 1 (open)
Waiting slot 2 (open)
Quick question!!
How much does "Training to 795% which means 99% in all stats. I train in under 3 years 6 months for 795%" cost? It might have been there are me not have understood it when I read the post.
Thanks and have a GREAT day!!
*haha "Lurking" in the chat room!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

vallers wrote:
A.P farm wrote: customer name: A.P Farm

Im currently full. ill possibly be able to get to your horse tomorrow or the next day. ill ping you with the price quote when i have an opening
Sounds great
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 pm