For contacting Jasmine_Hanley

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: For contacting Jasmine_Hanley

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Arabian Project wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

She’s a little on the old side, but you could get at least 9 or 10 years outta her.

This guy has got pretty good stats.

These two are the main horses I’d want to give away, especially since they’re for grinding and not competitions or anything.
I will take http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1395686. How much?
Keep it mind that I don't have a lot...
~Arabian Project, owner of Royal Arabian Stables
I’d say at least 20k because I did pay quite a bit to buy him, I may go lower if you really need
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:
I will take http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1395686. How much?
Keep it mind that I don't have a lot...
~Arabian Project, owner of Royal Arabian Stables
I’d say at least 20k because I did pay quite a bit to buy him, I may go lower if you really need
20K is fine!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Arabian Project wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
20K is fine!
Okay he’s up!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Royale wrote: .
Crown Royal Ranch wrote: .
Hey I bought one of the Turks you had up for sale on a separate account, and I feel like I probably wasn’t supposed to buy her. I’m willing to give her back and I didn’t realize until a few minutes ago that I probably wasn’t supposed to purchase her. No harm intended, I just realized a bit late, sorry :?

Edit: I may have actually purchased her from another player, but I’m just going to keep this up to make sure since their horses were close to yours in the sales ads. Sorry to bother you if I didn’t :shock:
Royale
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Royale wrote: .
Crown Royal Ranch wrote: .
Hey I bought one of the Turks you had up for sale on a separate account, and I feel like I probably wasn’t supposed to buy her. I’m willing to give her back and I didn’t realize until a few minutes ago that I probably wasn’t supposed to purchase her. No harm intended, I just realized a bit late, sorry :?

Edit: I may have actually purchased her from another player, but I’m just going to keep this up to make sure since their horses were close to yours in the sales ads. Sorry to bother you if I didn’t :shock:
thanks for having the courtesy to contact me!

I don't - think - that it was one of my horses, but if it was, it may have been meant for sale. I haven't noticed if it was, anyhow.

I felt bad rejecting your offers, especially since we seem to swap horses quite frequently ;)

Would you still be interested in the turks in a couple of days? I probably wont need some of them, but not sure right now.

thanks,
royale.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Royale wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

thanks for having the courtesy to contact me!

I don't - think - that it was one of my horses, but if it was, it may have been meant for sale. I haven't noticed if it was, anyhow.

I felt bad rejecting your offers, especially since we seem to swap horses quite frequently ;)

Would you still be interested in the turks in a couple of days? I probably wont need some of them, but not sure right now.

thanks,
royale.
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t accidentally buying a needed horse :?. It’s fine rejecting the offers, I don’t mind that much I get that people are just transferring their horses quite often. But that being said, if you do have any extras in a few days or so I’d be willing to take a few.

I actually don’t think the mare was yours because it doesn’t have the same naming system and isn’t from the AC center either, I was just worried somebody needed it.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

_Arabians_ wrote:..
Hello, I would like to talk to you about this horse you have for sale: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2291151 if you’d be willing I would really like to point out some things. Thanks!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Animalsrule wrote:..

Hey there! I see you are looking for rare breeds. I have both Vladimir Heavy Draft, and Jutland horses. I could sell you a foal or two if you’d like. :D

I also have an Irish Sport Horse stallion. Not super rare, but a little bit.
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:..

Hey there! I see you are looking for rare breeds. I have both Vladimir Heavy Draft, and Jutland horses. I could sell you a foal or two if you’d like. :D

hi thank you for messaging me :D
I would like the VHD and the jutland thanks so much and could you also link the ISH as i think i might not have a stallion? :D and also the prices you would want for them as well
sorry for a late reply :oops:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Animalsrule wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

hi thank you for messaging me :D
I would like the VHD and the jutland thanks so much and could you also link the ISH as i think i might not have a stallion? :D and also the prices you would want for them as well
sorry for a late reply :oops:
I could do maybe 30k-ish per horse ( I’m willing to negotiate) and I’ve almost got the foals born.

I can’t find the ISH... I will check my second account once I’m out of school and will let you know if I find him... he may have passed away, but I don’t really know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 am