Community Forum

$$$ NEED A TRAINER WHO CAN TRAIN UNDER 3 YEARS!!!

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

$$$ NEED A TRAINER WHO CAN TRAIN UNDER 3 YEARS!!!

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I desperately need a trainer that can all stats up to at least 98% in under 3 years. NOTHING OVER!
Here is the colt:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1317176
I will pay big - up to 4 million!
I'd like to have proof you can do it (Unless you've trained for me before and I know you can do it).
Ping me on this thread if you're free to train him.
Thanks!
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: $$$ NEED A TRAINER WHO CAN TRAIN UNDER 3 YEARS!!!

Post by malishka33 »

Hi, i have some spare room to train a horse right now while i age my foals to maturity. i am interested in training that foal for you for the said price.
I train to 99.8% in all stats by 2 years 7.5 Months.
to show you an example,
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1285819
here is one of my grinders i trained myself, he is at 3 years and trained 99.8% in all stats and even some more, this proves to you that the foal WILL be trained by 3 years for sure.
sorry, i dont have a foal to show you that is fully trained at 2 years 7.5 months exactly because when i train my own horses, i prefer to let them age up to maturity regardless the gender, after training, before i take their profile pic.
But when i train for others, i save the horse at the age it was at when its training was completed so the owners know when i have finished it. i also dont have anyone else's horse trained to show you as an example right now.
i guarantee you will get your horse trained to 99.8% in all stats by 2 years 7.5 months if not less! You may even ask people in chat for whom i have trained before :) ive met all their requirements!
depending on when i receive a horse to train, i am usually finished by the next day, but often times i am finished in the same day, depending on how much time i have on here that day.
once i am done training the horse, i transfer it to my side account so it wont age and automatically put it up for private offers for the rightful owner to offer on it as soon as they see it is up.
if possible, i let the owner know the horse is ready as well :)

will be happy to train a horse for you!
~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

malishka33 wrote:Hi, i have some spare room to train a horse right now while i age my foals to maturity. i am interested in training that foal for you for the said price.
I train to 99.8% in all stats by 2 years 7.5 Months.
to show you an example,
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1285819
here is one of my grinders i trained myself, he is at 3 years and trained 99.8% in all stats and even some more, this proves to you that the foal WILL be trained by 3 years for sure.
sorry, i dont have a foal to show you that is fully trained at 2 years 7.5 months exactly because when i train my own horses, i prefer to let them age up to maturity regardless the gender, after training, before i take their profile pic.
But when i train for others, i save the horse at the age it was at when its training was completed so the owners know when i have finished it. i also dont have anyone else's horse trained to show you as an example right now.
i guarantee you will get your horse trained to 99.8% in all stats by 2 years 7.5 months if not less! You may even ask people in chat for whom i have trained before :) ive met all their requirements!
depending on when i receive a horse to train, i am usually finished by the next day, but often times i am finished in the same day, depending on how much time i have on here that day.
once i am done training the horse, i transfer it to my side account so it wont age and automatically put it up for private offers for the rightful owner to offer on it as soon as they see it is up.
if possible, i let the owner know the horse is ready as well :)

will be happy to train a horse for you!
Thank you! The colt will be up for offers :D
And if you're free to train after, I can do 1 million per foal :)
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

ok deal! Ill let you know if i can do another one after i finish this first one :)

and i didn't find your colt to be up for offers :P
Let me know when you put him up! :)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

malishka33 wrote:ok deal! Ill let you know if i can do another one after i finish this first one :)

and i didn't find your colt to be up for offers :P
Let me know when you put him up! :)
Whoops, sorry! He's up now though XD
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

your horse is finished and is waiting for you :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

malishka33 wrote:your horse is finished and is waiting for you :)

Thank you!
I'm a little confused. Was it 4 million for just one or 1 million for every horse?
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

you said 4 million for this first one, and then if i train any others it will be 1 million each :)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

malishka33 wrote:you said 4 million for this first one, and then if i train any others it will be 1 million each :)
ok :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm