The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BSR Breeding Farms wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
I can train them for 25k each. So a total of 100,000
ok when do you think you can take them
I can take them now. they will go on my holding account until i can get to them. I have 5 horses in training. should have those done hopefully tomrow. so then i should be able to start on yours on about saturday or sunday. just depends :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

mamabear2016
Visit My Farm

Post by mamabear2016 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
mamabear2016 wrote:Horselover101 I do apologize for not being active, if you have already sold him its okay or if you would like to sell hin you can. I wont be on for awhile got some personal things going on. My apologies.
i still have your horse. I was just going to ping you today. Do you want him back? If not ill auction him off.
Go ahead and Auction him off for your time, I havent been on so I don't have the cash to pay for him back and honestly he should go somewhere where he is needed. As my account isn't being used often at the moment I just think someone else could get better use out of him..
Dynasty
Visit My Farm

Post by Dynasty »

HorzeLover101 wrote:***Update***

I have just realized I do not have anymore people left that is on the waiting list. Normally i never run out and business just flows in just as i need it. I am finishing up the 5 horses for 3 different players by friday. Once friday hits i dont know what i will do with myself if i dont have horses to train xD haha

Well the jest is.... I need more to train. OPEN!! Give me some beauties to train.

I am taking up to 12 horses this week up until the 22.

Training will be closed 12/23/18 thru 01/01/2019. I will resume training on 01/02/2019.... so if you would like me to train when i get back i can take your horse and hold it on my side until i come back from the holidays :D

Thanks again!

Also i would like to thank all the players i have trained for. I hope all the horses i have trained are doing well or are passing there amazing genes to the next generations. I have trained for well over 100 people in this game. I have a list on my page but seems like as soon as i update it, i need to update it again xD

Well everyone! Needing 12 more horses to train by the 22nd. If you have none and simply reading this Happy Holidays and hope you and your family eat and sleep well this year. Next year is just around the corner ;)
Honestly I’ll probably have another foal for you to train by then
On top of pixie dust.
I’m saving up lol
BSR Breeding Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by BSR Breeding Farms »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
BSR Breeding Farms wrote: ok when do you think you can take them
I can take them now. they will go on my holding account until i can get to them. I have 5 horses in training. should have those done hopefully tomrow. so then i should be able to start on yours on about saturday or sunday. just depends :D
ok http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1628918 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1603402 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1591266 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1628923
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

mamabear2016 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
i still have your horse. I was just going to ping you today. Do you want him back? If not ill auction him off.
Go ahead and Auction him off for your time, I havent been on so I don't have the cash to pay for him back and honestly he should go somewhere where he is needed. As my account isn't being used often at the moment I just think someone else could get better use out of him..
okay, ill go ahead and action him
Owner Of FIR Club

Blood Red Roses
Visit My Farm

Post by Blood Red Roses »

by Blood Red Roses » December 12th, 2018, 1:11 pm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1679680

No hurry as usual. Enjoy the holiday's :)

One more added

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1683983

Both are up and ready when you have time.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/85592

BB, hdmcminn, ramcminn, dynasty and shiva. All your horses are done.
Come pick up your horses. jsut ping me to put them up. shiva yours is up first.
Owner Of FIR Club

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

I have just realized I do not have anymore people left that is on the waiting list. Normally i never run out and business just flows in just as i need it. I am finishing up the 5 horses for 3 different players by friday. Once friday hits i dont know what i will do with myself if i dont have horses to train xD haha

Well the jest is.... I need more to train. OPEN!! Give me some beauties to train.

Training will be closed 12/23/18 thru 01/01/2019. I will resume training on 01/02/2019.... so if you would like me to train when i get back i can take your horse and hold it on my side until i come back from the holidays :D

Thanks again!

Also i would like to thank all the players i have trained for. I hope all the horses i have trained are doing well or are passing there amazing genes to the next generations. I have trained for well over 100 people in this game. I have a list on my page but seems like as soon as i update it, i need to update it again xD

Well everyone! Needing 12 more horses to train by the 22nd. If you have none and simply reading this Happy Holidays and hope you and your family eat and sleep well this year. Next year is just around the corner ;)
Hello; are you still taking in horses to train? and if so would you be willing to train two for me?
Here they are

I missed your original post so if you could please explain how this works.
Thank you; ImaCountryGirl
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:

Thanks again!

Hello; are you still taking in horses to train? and if so would you be willing to train two for me?
Here they are

I can take them after the first of the year. i currently have orders for others that i will be competeling this week. If you would like. i will put an offer on them then transfer them to my holding account
Owner Of FIR Club

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Here they are

I can take them after the first of the year. i currently have orders for others that i will be competeling this week. If you would like. i will put an offer on them then transfer them to my holding account
Yes, that will be good I can wait I will put them on offer exclusive for you right now. How much will it be for fully trained? Thanks
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 am