The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Hello!
I am notifying you to pick up your horses.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/85592
I have been into deep research into some players of HWO.
I noticed you had required some grinders and then they were transferred over to Training Services Account/Side Accounts.
You have told me you are not them along with your other accounts of Sunny Hills Ranch and Sunny Hills Ranch 32306.
I do believe that but I do not feel comfortable providing my services to someone affiliated with Training Services and all her other scam accounts.
No longer will i train for accounts under 6 MONTHS of age (Unless fully inspected)
Hope you can under stand, Once your account reaches 6 mth of age.... we can work something out

I only sold her a couple of horses that she asked me for...I didn't know that was a problem..... :?

I allowed her access to my secondary account SunnyHillsRanch32306, so she could hold untrained horses there. I realize that she had taken some liberties, but I always asked her to undo them...

I'm sorry if I caused anyone problems! :(

I understand completely. :)

Hope we can still be friends! :D
Yes we can certainly be friends! :)
Also sharing accounts is also against the rules as well. And she is under age and is monitored by the COPPA. So if you associate your account with them the admins will lock you account with certain restrictions. Giving you a heads up in case that happens since you shared your one account with her.
In the future i can see about training some horses of yours. :P
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

I only sold her a couple of horses that she asked me for...I didn't know that was a problem..... :?

I allowed her access to my secondary account SunnyHillsRanch32306, so she could hold untrained horses there. I realize that she had taken some liberties, but I always asked her to undo them...

I'm sorry if I caused anyone problems! :(

I understand completely. :)

Hope we can still be friends! :D
Also sharing accounts is also against the rules as well. And she is under age and is monitored by the COPPA. So if you associate your account with them the admins will lock you account with certain restrictions. Giving you a heads up in case that happens since you shared your one account with her.

I've been having doubts about our business together for a while, but we've kind of become friends, so it's hard for me to break with her... :?

Thank you for the heads up! :)
Trainer
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

I've been having doubts about our business together for a while, but we've kind of become friends, so it's hard for me to break with her... :?

I don't expect you to choose who your friends with as that is all personal experience.
I just choose not to be associated with her.
She has lied multiple times. I have talked to her in an in depth conversation and she said she would stop scamming. Now i find out she is still doing it. So im cutting all ties with this person.
I do hope in about 6 mths i can start training again for you and build a better foundation between you and I!!
your horses are up as well
Owner Of FIR Club

Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

I don't expect you to choose who your friends with as that is all personal experience.
She has lied multiple times. I have talked to her in an in depth conversation and she said she would stop scamming. Now i find out she is still doing it. So im cutting all ties with this person.
I do hope in about 6 mths i can start training again for you and build a better foundation between you and I!!
:|

I don't know. I can't seem to decide about her. *sigh*

I'm afraid I don't have enough money right now to pick them up. I will tomorrow though! :D

I hope so too! Everyone here, including you, have been so nice to me ever since I started, that I would hate for anything to go wrong between us. :(
Trainer
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

I'm afraid I don't have enough money right now to pick them up. I will tomorrow though! :D

I hope so too! Everyone here, including you, have been so nice to me ever since I started, that I would hate for anything to go wrong between us. :(
They are $1 each. They are not trained. I am forfeiting them back to you
Owner Of FIR Club

Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

I offered on Prancer. :|
Trainer
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
ℬᏟᏕℛ Public/Private Training
Temporary Closed (Until Farther Notice)

I train within 2 - 3 horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
I can train up to 12-24 horses in 1-2 weeks. I train 6-12 horses at a time.
I train to 795% (because the last 4% takes awhile)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)
Pictures will be taken at every 1 year (((unless other wise noted to take none- increments of every 3mths/6mths is not accepted)))

I only CHARGE 25,000 per horse (Public Client - 2 horses max) 50,000 per horse (Private Client - 6 horses max)
I will train partially trained horses at $35 per 1% :D

"Please Fill Out This Forum And Stick It In Your Horses Profile Info"

Train For (Put your name)(How much I'll be training for)
Weight
Temperament
Start Train:
End Train:

Example....
Train For Horzelover101 (25)
Mod Thin
High-Strung
Start Train: Newborn
End Train: 2yrs 7mths

Public Training:
- Up to 2 horses reserved (No longer then 1 week to be completed depending on how many horses i have holding)
- 25,000 Per Horse

Private Training:
- Up to 6 horses reserved (No longer then 2 weeks to be completed depending on how many i have holding)
- Must pay at least 50,000 or more

<Private Clients>
(Prices not for public discretion)
hdmcminn (2)
ramcminn (2)
Blood Red Roses (6)
BB (2)
Retsi (4)
Wild Wood Ranch (6)

Perks:
1.) Entered into a drawing every month for mystery surprises
2.) Every 5 horses trained the 6th one is free!
3.) Gets 250k

If you started your own training "I will not train for you". I am training for MY clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work. I will train your PERSONAL horses, just not ones that came to your training services to be trained. Thanks :D

Side Account: Amlnoname - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8173 (You can view the current waiting list)

Main Account: HorzeLover101 - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8748 (You can view people who I've trained for)
NOTICE!!!!
Due to certain players creating multiple accounts to scam people out of trained horses or cheap "new player" training rates. I am NO LONGER training for accounts under 6 months of age. (((Unless I deem your account true to fact that it is NEW and not a scam or side account of an already established player)))
View my page for more training info!

***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Trainer Promotions
Little_Cookie771 (30k-110k For Public Training) -Partner-

Olga33 (My Private Trainer)
Black Diamond Eq (Mass Public Trainer/Waiting Lists)

Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D
Current Affinity: 9.4 Stars (Total of 26 Reviews)

Fastest Training So Far = 2yrs 3.5mths (((My Personal Horse)))
Smoke Of Clyde
Are yo u able to train 2 horses for me? Also, is there a waiting list or...?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sawd10 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
ℬᏟᏕℛ Public/Private Training
Temporary Closed (Until Farther Notice)

I train within 2 - 3 horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
I can train up to 12-24 horses in 1-2 weeks. I train 6-12 horses at a time.
I train to 795% (because the last 4% takes awhile)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)
Pictures will be taken at every 1 year (((unless other wise noted to take none- increments of every 3mths/6mths is not accepted)))

I only CHARGE 25,000 per horse (Public Client - 2 horses max) 50,000 per horse (Private Client - 6 horses max)
I will train partially trained horses at $35 per 1% :D

"Please Fill Out This Forum And Stick It In Your Horses Profile Info"

Train For (Put your name)(How much I'll be training for)
Weight
Temperament
Start Train:
End Train:

Example....
Train For Horzelover101 (25)
Mod Thin
High-Strung
Start Train: Newborn
End Train: 2yrs 7mths

Public Training:
- Up to 2 horses reserved (No longer then 1 week to be completed depending on how many horses i have holding)
- 25,000 Per Horse

Private Training:
- Up to 6 horses reserved (No longer then 2 weeks to be completed depending on how many i have holding)
- Must pay at least 50,000 or more

<Private Clients>
(Prices not for public discretion)
hdmcminn (2)
ramcminn (2)
Blood Red Roses (6)
BB (2)
Retsi (4)
Wild Wood Ranch (6)

Perks:
1.) Entered into a drawing every month for mystery surprises
2.) Every 5 horses trained the 6th one is free!
3.) Gets 250k

If you started your own training "I will not train for you". I am training for MY clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work. I will train your PERSONAL horses, just not ones that came to your training services to be trained. Thanks :D

Side Account: Amlnoname - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8173 (You can view the current waiting list)

Main Account: HorzeLover101 - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8748 (You can view people who I've trained for)
NOTICE!!!!
Due to certain players creating multiple accounts to scam people out of trained horses or cheap "new player" training rates. I am NO LONGER training for accounts under 6 months of age. (((Unless I deem your account true to fact that it is NEW and not a scam or side account of an already established player)))
View my page for more training info!

***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Trainer Promotions
Little_Cookie771 (30k-110k For Public Training) -Partner-

Olga33 (My Private Trainer)
Black Diamond Eq (Mass Public Trainer/Waiting Lists)

Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D
Current Affinity: 9.4 Stars (Total of 26 Reviews)

Fastest Training So Far = 2yrs 3.5mths (((My Personal Horse)))
Smoke Of Clyde
Are yo u able to train 2 horses for me? Also, is there a waiting list or...?
Yes i can train them. They will be started this weekend if you put them up by tonight :D
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

I offered on Prancer. :|
the other two are up
Owner Of FIR Club

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Are yo u able to train 2 horses for me? Also, is there a waiting list or...?
Yes i can train them. They will be started this weekend if you put them up by tonight :D
SorryMyKeyBoardBroke TheyAreUp http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2092207 ForHimINeedHimHighStrungAndModeratePlease AndHer http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2093460 SameThingThanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 am