Ignore

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ignore

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Sorry guys
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audrey Redalen
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping of Shame

Post by Audrey Redalen »

Im Super sorry about this miss understanding, I dont pay attention to the names of the horses.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Audrey Redalen wrote:!!!
When I put up a stud that says "FOR [insert player name here] ONLY" I mean it! There's literally no excuse, I put "For [player name] ONLY - Private Stud" both on the stud ad AND his notes.... I would like to keep track of my lines, thank you very much.
And fyi I know you speak English because I can see your pasture description written completely in it.. So you can't use not knowing the language as an excuse either.
It is NOT that hard to read something that says "FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY".

The problems of putting up public studs... it’s best to not even leave them up for long periods of time because no matter what we do, people don’t listen.
Audrey Redalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Audrey Redalen »

im sorry what stud was it i forgot
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Audrey Redalen wrote:!!!
When I put up a stud that says "FOR [insert player name here] ONLY" I mean it! There's literally no excuse, I put "For [player name] ONLY - Private Stud" both on the stud ad AND his notes.... I would like to keep track of my lines, thank you very much.
And fyi I know you speak English because I can see your pasture description written completely in it.. So you can't use not knowing the language as an excuse either.
It is NOT that hard to read something that says "FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY".

Is a ping of shame really needed?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

There is no such thing as a private stud on HWO yet. Publicly calling out someone like this is awfully close to harassment though and I'm going to start banning people for it.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

but when someone gives notice that the horse is private it sould be common courtesy to accept that - and these incidents have been happening more often in the past weeks so calling someone out is quite understandable

if you just let someone walk all over your wishes, what is the use of being approachable for everyone?
(and I've never seen Storm belittering anyone, so banning her for just pointing out that she is very dissatisfied with someone ignoring quite obvious notices is a bit...harsh)
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Audrey Redalen wrote:.
I agree, I really don't like this "ping of shame" trend at all, they only joined two weeks or so ago and the first thing they get greeted with is this. I can't imagine how awful that must feel to a newbie, how would they know they'd have to look at the name? I'm sorry for this Audrey, the community on here is usually wonderful here, please don't let this get to you! C:
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

dawnstar. wrote:
Audrey Redalen wrote:.
I agree, I really don't like this "ping of shame" trend at all, they only joined two weeks or so ago and the first thing they get greeted with is this. I can't imagine how awful that must feel to a newbie, how would they know they'd have to look at the name? I'm sorry for this Audrey, the community on here is usually wonderful here, please don't let this get to you! C:
I'M SORRY?! when in the notice AND in the ad is written "for [player] only" what is that hard to undestand. and saying one of the most aproachable and lenient players is a bad member of the community is really laughable
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

Nazarach wrote:
dawnstar. wrote: I agree, I really don't like this "ping of shame" trend at all, they only joined two weeks or so ago and the first thing they get greeted with is this. I can't imagine how awful that must feel to a newbie, how would they know they'd have to look at the name? I'm sorry for this Audrey, the community on here is usually wonderful here, please don't let this get to you! C:
I'M SORRY?! when in the notice AND in the ad is written "for [player] only" what is that hard to undestand. and saying one of the most aproachable and lenient players is a bad member of the community is really laughable
This is dawnstar's side account in case you're wondering xD

Wowowow cool your horses please, I never said she was a bad member! I've known storm since the day she started you know, I'm just generally argumenting against this kind of shaming and am trying to encourage you guys to try and see it from the other side. If you're a newbie you don't know a thing about a game and have to learn how it works and also how community works, if you see the picture of a beautiful horse in the stud area and don't know there are no private studs yet you might not think about the possibility of a message on the horses name. I'm not talking for the people who do it on purpose but it can happen like this.. There's just a way to tell them that they're doing something wrong nicely. In my opinion you can't expect of a newbie to follow some moral rules only excisting in this game because they simply might not now.. C:

Newbies are the new generation, they're what keeps the game alive so they're precious to us :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm