The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ignore

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping of Shame

Post by Nazarach »

ThePlatinumGarden wrote:
yeah I know, I don't want this to happen to me which is why I do it my way, it would only end up in me getting bitter since I own lines extremely precious to me. We will get private studs some day so until then this would be a way around C:
Don't tell me, squeeze me and you shall get a taste of lemon ;) I can't speak for storm, she will have had her reasons not doing it like this (and then there is still the chance of a happenstance finding from the stud, rightduring these few minutes)
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

Nazarach wrote:
Don't tell me, squeeze me and you shall get a taste of lemon ;) I can't speak for storm, she will have had her reasons not doing it like this (and then there is still the chance of a happenstance finding from the stud, rightduring these few minutes)
I know, that's only human but if there's a way around getting mad I'll do it, it's healthier xD I don't know why she does it either, that's for her to decide, I just really don't like to see innocent people being shamed..
The chance is always there which is why I only keep them up for seconds and take them down again while turning until more mares can be bred, this is easiest when using two browsers to stay online on both accounts and it slims the chance of peeps breeding to him by a ton, like I said it never happened to me before C:
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

ThePlatinumGarden wrote:
I know, that's only human but if there's a way around getting mad I'll do it, it's healthier xD I don't know why she does it either, that's for her to decide, I just really don't like to see innocent people being shamed..
The chance is always there which is why I only keep them up for seconds and take them down again while turning until more mares can be bred, this is easiest when using two browsers to stay online on both accounts and it slims the chance of peeps breeding to him by a ton, like I said it never happened to me before C:
Like i said, can't speak for her - but innocent is debateable ... she still didn't read an obvious message
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

If you put a horse up for stud then people can use it, end of story. You can put whatever message you want on the stud ad but no one has to follow your rules. If people do that's fine but they don't have to and shaming people over it is wrong.
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

Nazarach wrote:
Like i said, can't speak for her - but innocent is debateable ... she still didn't read an obvious message
I don't know I can't look into their head either but even if not someday it might be an innocent person getting hit by it and that would be awful.
Well I frequently press on doors that say "pull" right in my face, sometimes because I'm stupid but also sometimes because I'm not concentrating on it because I didn't know the words would be there or I'm thinking about other stuff. XD
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

And what Tom said of course. C:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ignore

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Audrey Redalen wrote:Im Super sorry about this miss understanding, I dont pay attention to the names of the horses.
No it's alright! I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even bother checking whether or not you were a newbie.. Don't be sorry, it's my fault :)
Diamond Dragons
Visit My Farm

Re: Ignore

Post by Diamond Dragons »

woah guys chill lol
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

ThePlatinumGarden wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
I don't know I can't look into their head either but even if not someday it might be an innocent person getting hit by it and that would be awful.
Well I frequently press on doors that say "pull" right in my face, sometimes because I'm stupid but also sometimes because I'm not concentrating on it because I didn't know the words would be there or I'm thinking about other stuff. XD
That is the best representation of the situation I've ever seen :lol: It's definitely better to put the horses up when you need them and I completely agree with you :)
Damian
Visit My Farm

Post by Damian »

mora098 wrote:
ThePlatinumGarden wrote:
That is the best representation of the situation I've ever seen :lol: It's definitely better to put the horses up when you need them and I completely agree with you :)
But what if Stormchase Stables was putting the horses up only when she needed them? I was looking through a contest forum and there was a player who had won 5 free breedings from that exact stallion. Doesn't that mean Stormchase was only putting the stallion up for them? But then again the player is new and this is not the way I'd like to start the game (As dawnstar said earlier). Besides, the player apologized, so that's that; I think people should cool it. I'm not choosing sides with the players but I think I AM pro-shame ping because at some point it would get annoying to have people breed to a horse that is so obviously marked as private.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 am