Community Forum

Closed

horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Training- Closed

Post by horse_lover_232 »

Hi Hazel, you still have one of my horses. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1613218
I already offered on him. Will you except the offer?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

horse_lover_232 wrote:Hi Hazel, you still have one of my horses. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1613218
I already offered on him. Will you except the offer?
!!
Yes, sorry for the wait :) Was busy in rl and wasn't able to be online much in the past couple days!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

horse_lover_232 wrote:...
Your filly is finished with her training and ready to go home :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625431
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Your filly is finished with her training and ready to go home :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625431
I offered 10100
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

horse_lover_232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
I offered 10100
Thank you :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update!

Price will be raised to $10,000 per horse once training opens again :)
Also, new players can get a horse trained by me for 5k only!

Training will hopefully be opening again soon :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Queen of the Equines wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Hey guys :) I am pinging you because each of you requested my training services after I reopened. As I probably told you, I thought I would be able to open soon. However, due to real life issues I haven't been able to be online as much as I would like, so a prior commitment to train grinders for someone has not been finished. I thought I would be done by now, but I did not foresee what would be happening in my life :oops: .
Long story short, I won't be opening my public training forum until next year.
I apologize for making it sound like I would be able to train for you guys soon. I have a trip coming up in a week that will last until the beginning of January, and I won't be able to be online much during that time. Like I said, I had thought I would be done with the other player's grinders so I could train for others during this week. But things have changed.
I really hope I can make it up to you! As soon as I open again in January, all three of you will receive two completely free trainings from me. Again, I am really sorry for any inconvenience!
Sincerely,
Hazel
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Queen of the Equines wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Hey guys :) I am pinging you because each of you requested my training services after I reopened. As I probably told you, I thought I would be able to open soon. However, due to real life issues I haven't been able to be online as much as I would like, so a prior commitment to train grinders for someone has not been finished. I thought I would be done by now, but I did not foresee what would be happening in my life :oops: .
I apologize for making it sound like I would be able to train for you guys soon. I have a trip coming up in a week that will last until the beginning of January, and I won't be able to be online much during that time. Like I said, I had thought I would be done with the other player's grinders so I could train for others during this week. But things have changed.
I really hope I can make it up to you! As soon as I open again in January, all three of you will receive two completely free trainings from me. Again, I am really sorry for any inconvenience!
Sincerely,
Hazel
Thank you so much for letting me know. Have fun on your trip.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

horse_lover_232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Sincerely,
Hazel
You're welcome :) I'm sorry I had to give you that message though :? But thank you, I will :) (have fun on my trip)
Queen of the Equines
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of the Equines »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
horse_lover_232 wrote:
You're welcome :) I'm sorry I had to give you that message though :? But thank you, I will :) (have fun on my trip)
Aw Thanks hazel!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:26 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:26 pm