The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Student(s) chosen

vallers
Visit My Farm

Student(s) chosen

Post by vallers »

I am about to start a new project breed from scratch and decided to see if anyone wanted to learn from me. I will share horses from the project only with the person. If you are interested please respond and answer the following questions. I don't consider myself an expert on the game but I have played over 2 years now and have horses on the leader boards and have bred record holding racers from other people's lines. I have successfully bred one breed from scratch with no outside lines. I have also managed to breed racking horses and abtenauers without outside help and own most if not all of these two breeds ingame.
I also train almost all of my own horses as well as train publicly.

Here is the application

1. what breeds have you worked on other than ancient breeds?
2. please provide an example of your best work other than arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch.
3. What do you want to learn?
4. what do you hope to bring to the partnership or collaboration?
5. What are you long term goals ingame?
6. Where are your skills at trainingwise? How many horses can you own at once, and how many pregnant mares can you have at once?
7. Any other comments can go here.

I will consider serious players who have been ingame for at least a month, who do not ask me for free horses and money. I don't expect many if anyone to respond wanting to learn. I do ask that all negative comments or rudeness not be posted on this post.
Also, please do not hijack my thread to ping other players, chat, or to cause drama.
Last edited by vallers on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Student

Post by SnowStorm »

vallers wrote:I am about to start a new project breed from scratch and decided to see if anyone wanted to learn from me. I will share horses from the project only with the person. If you are interested please respond and answer the following questions. I don't consider myself an expert on the game but I have played over 2 years now and have horses on the leader boards and have bred record holding racers from other people's lines. I have successfully bred one breed from scratch with no outside lines. I have also managed to breed racking horses and abtenauers without outside help and own most if not all of these two breeds ingame.

Here is the application

2. please provide an example of your best work other than arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch.
6. Where are your skills at trainingwise? How many horses can you own at once, and how many pregnant mares can you have at once?

I will consider serious players who have been ingame for at least a month, who do not ask me for free horses and money. I don't expect many if anyone to respond wanting to learn. I do ask that all negative comments or rudeness not be posted on this post.
Also, please do not hijack my thread to ping other players, chat, or to cause drama.
I would love to be your student as I've always admired you and all of your horses. I am not really that good at breeding.
Here is my application
1. I am working with thoroughbreds, and I have created Indian Country Breds from scratch.
2. well, they are my thoroughbreds, some I am most proud of are these
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1546666 (one of my first)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1552015 (my first 63 speed)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1554934 (first 63 speed mare)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1599963 (first over 60 speed with all my horses)
3. I really want to learn more tricks on training, breeding and just playing the game, I wanted to start something, but I didn't know how to start.
4. I hope to bring maybe some training skills and horses if possible (I don't know how to do much)
5. Get better at training, get better at breeding, get better horses(titles and conformation)
6. Here are training bonuses
Basic training bonus 10%
Training Intensity Reduction 40%
Agility Training Bonus 20%
Balance Training Bonus 20%
Intelligence Training Bonus 20%
Movement Training Bonus 20%
Speed Training Bonus 20%
Strength Training Bonus 20%
Stamina Training Bonus 24%
Tempo Training Bonus 24%
How many horses can I own:
Main: 35 horses
Side:139 horses
How many horses can I have pregnant:
main: 10
side: 3
7. None other than I would really love to be your student and learn from you
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

vallers wrote:I am about to start a new project breed from scratch and decided to see if anyone wanted to learn from me. I will share horses from the project only with the person. If you are interested please respond and answer the following questions. I don't consider myself an expert on the game but I have played over 2 years now and have horses on the leader boards and have bred record holding racers from other people's lines. I have successfully bred one breed from scratch with no outside lines. I have also managed to breed racking horses and abtenauers without outside help and own most if not all of these two breeds ingame.

Here is the application

Dang,JessenJ24, you beat me to it! Vallers, PLEASE let me know if you will accept more students! I would love to learn from one of the best :) ;)
Even though I am not very qualified lol :lol:
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

buzzy wrote:

Here is the application

Dang,JessenJ24, you beat me to it! Vallers, PLEASE let me know if you will accept more students! I would love to learn from one of the best :) ;)
Even though I am not very qualified lol :lol:
I havent chosen one, this is just so people can post if they are interested.
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Here is the application

1. I have worked on: Estonians, Fresians, Breton, Australian Stock Horse, Thoroughbred, Standard bred, and Djerma

2. :D
Basic Training Bonus: 10.00%
Training Intensity Reduction: -40.00%
Agility Training Bonus: 20.00%
Balance Training Bonus: 28.00%
Intelligence Training Bonus: 20.00%
Movement Training Bonus: 40.00%
Speed Training Bonus: 20.00%
Stamina Training Bonus: 40.00%
Strength Training Bonus: 20.00%
Tempo Training Bonus: 20.00%

Some Horse I am Training

⊰Enigmatic Debt⊱

⊰Hold Bee⊱

⊰Death-defying to my Desert⊱

⊰Mathematical Splendour⊱

⊰Chocolate Fuzzy⊱

⊰Fully Train Test 4⊱

⊰Fully Train 5⊱

3. Breeding, I usually buy the breeds. I have had difficultly with the breeding.

4. My farm space and my training.

5. I would like to be able to have a horse that I bred and Train become a supreme Gran Champion ( forgot the highest title )

6. I can train 2 horses at the same time for fully trained. I can own 77 at once. I can have 15 mares pregnant.

7. I have no other comments. :D
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Buzzy's Application:

1. I have breed a few qua-arbs ( Quarter Arabian cross)
2. I just breed Arabians, here are two: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1612110 sold him to Jessen, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1618903 sold him to sopi.a
3. EVERYTHING!!
4. Access to decent horses, my teachable attitude
5. To become one of the best Arabian breeders
6. I haven't been taught how to train, but I would love to learn.Horses able to own:9, pregnant mares:4
7. I would love to learn from one of the best ;) :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Here is the application

1. what breeds have you worked on other than ancient breeds? Thoroughbreds, Quarter Horses, Russian Trotters, and Shires.

3. What do you want to learn? I would like to learn more about training, factors affecting competition, well, I want to learn everything I can pretty much XD
4. what do you hope to bring to the partnership or collaboration? Well I feel like I don't have much to bring since I'm new to the game XD However, I will do my very best to be willing, cooperative, and help in any way that I can :)
5. What are you long term goals ingame? Breed Record Holding Thoroughbred racehorses and log pulling Shires. I also want to branch out to other breeds and try many different ones.
I can have 27 broodmares and I can own 83 horses. I feel like I should add in here that I have another account where I can breed more (my skills aren't as good on that account though) as well as a holding account.
My training skills:

10.00% Basic Training Bonus
-40.00% Training Intensity Reduction
7.50% Agility Training Bonus
7.50% Balance Training Bonus
7.50% Intelligence Training Bonus
7.50% Movement Training Bonus
7.50% Speed Training Bonus
17.50% Stamina Training Bonus
10.00% Strength Training Bonus
4.50% Tempo Training Bonus

7. Any other comments can go here. I would be really honored to work with a well established, well known trainer and breeder. I am always eager to learn something new about the game and I would be thrilled if you could teach me :)
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

Here is the application

1. Thoroughbreds exclusively atm, as I want to create the best TB racehorses I can, and I get a bit single-minded. I would be happy to halve my time on those if another breed was required :)

2. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/89879
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/88550
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/87707
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/88210
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/87642

3. I want to learn how to better choose studs for mares to produce better conformation/breeders reports than I am now. Hints on how to increase my training skills both in quality and age completed (currently doing courses). Whether cross breeding and then breeding back to pure helps increase the quality of the breed and probably loads more.

5. I would be a willing, considerate, and polite student with no agenda other than learning from one of the best and more than happy to attribute any future successes I have to your help.

6. I can fully train a horse 100% in 3 stats and 99.9 in others except stamina (99.8) by about 7 years old but I am still doing training courses. My current stats are:

10.00% Basic Training Bonus
40.00% Training Intensity Reduction
10.00% Agility Training Bonus
10.00% Balance Training Bonus
10.00% Intelligence Training Bonus
10.00% Movement Training Bonus
10.00% Speed Training Bonus
24.00% Stamina Training Bonus (next training session in progress)
12.50% Strength Training Bonus
10.00% Tempo Training Bonus

127 max horses on this account/134 on side, 17 max broodmares on main acc and 4 max stallions.

7. It would be an honour and a pleasure to work with such a well-respected, knowledgeable trainer and breeder - I would be grateful to be guided by you.

Many thanks for reading :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Here is the application

I haven't really made an impact on any breeds, but I have worked with Bhutias to get their numbers up. I have dabbled with Australian Stock Horses, Hanoverians, Standardbreds, and assorted other breeds I can't remember.
I can't take full credit for any of the horses, but I am very proud of the small amount of work with Thoroughbreds I just started.
I want to learn anything you are willing to let me learn. Some things I want to learn are money management, learning what competition a horse could be good at, how to breed better confo horses/selective breeding, and how to improve my training skills
I hope to bring a herd of superior horses into the game, by assisting/equally helping you. I want to help train the horses, make competitions for them, and overall show HWO that hard work will pay off.
One of the goals I made from the second I signed up was to become a successful Thoroughbred breeder. I also made a goal just to find a breed that really sparks interest(Thoroughbreds) and make them even better than they already are.
Here are my stats right off of the profile page. I will update them as much as I can, as of right now, I am doing a few more as I type this:

101Max Horses
The maximum number of horses, including unborn foals, which you can own at once.18Max Broodmares
The maximum number of pregnant mares you can have at once.4Max Stallions
The maximum number of stallions you can have available for public breeding at once.
1Max Shows
The maximum number of events you can have running at once.1Highest Show Level
The highest level show you can host.
10.00%Basic Training Bonus
Bonus applied to any stat while training.-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
Reduces how much energy your horse uses during training.20.00%Agility Training Bonus
Bonus when training agility stat.20.00%Balance Training Bonus
Bonus when training balance stat.20.00%Intelligence Training Bonus
Bonus when training intelligence stat.32.00%Movement Training Bonus
Bonus when training movement stat.20.00%Speed Training Bonus
Bonus when training speed stat.40.00%Stamina Training Bonus
Bonus when training stamina stat.20.00%Strength Training Bonus
Bonus when training strength stat.20.00%Tempo Training Bonus
Bonus when training tempo stat
None really, just want you to know I will not be heartbroken if not chosen.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this,
Kamichi
Last edited by Kamichi Stables on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arthorsie
Visit My Farm

Post by Arthorsie »

vallers wrote:Looking for Student
1. what breeds have you worked on other than ancient breeds? I have worked on many breeds, I do all kinds of Arabians, not just the original Arab. Also, I crossed all my favorite breeds together and got an interesting color! And, I have a project with grinders, breeding them training them and selling them. Last but not least I got to work on socked TB with Shiva.
2. please provide an example of your best work other than arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch. My best work is probably my wide array of breeds. I have so many it is not hard for me to start any new breeds! If the wide array of breeds dosn't count I also have cool colors in my lines.(I did my lines largely by myself up until this year)
3. What do you want to learn?I want to learn everything! But if I had to pick a few it would be how to be a better trainer (I am an aspiring trainer) and how to breed a record holder (what qualities make a RH).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 am