Community Forum

ISO trainer

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO trainer

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

hi, i am looking for somebody to train/champ my horses. i currently have some great tbs that would benefit from this. please contact for more info and links. thank you!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO trainer

Post by PeacefulOreo »

elissa.lavoie wrote:hi, i am looking for somebody to train/champ my horses. i currently have some great tbs that would benefit from this. please contact for more info and links. thank you!
I'm not a trainer but I do have some suggestions of players who will fully train your horse (from my personal experience):

jsrules - they have fully trained 2 of my horses and is currently working on a 3rd horse. Training fee is 9k ($9,000) per horse to be fully trained and finishes them in about 2 or 3 days.

buzzy - they have fully trained 1 of my horses and finished the training of a 2nd horse. Training fee is (for me at least) was 2k ($2,000) per horse to be fully trained and finishes training in about 3 to 4 days.

Rhorsegirl80 - they have fully trained 1 of my horses and started the training a 2nd horse. Training fee is (for me at least) also 2k per horse to be fully trained and finishes training in about 2 or 3 days, though depending on how busy they are in real life.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 8:36 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:36 am