Community Forum

In need for some training? *closed

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

In need for some training? *closed

Post by Veterinarian »

Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information
Right now I am not training!
I also have a new training page
I will reach your horse about 760% of total training for 10k
Note that I am new to this and I am still experimenting!

Things that you should have in mind:

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money
10% = 140 money, and so on

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ You can always bring a horse back again for me to train.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!
Last edited by Veterinarian on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
VeterinarianHelper
Visit My Farm

Re: In need for some training?

Post by VeterinarianHelper »

Hey! I guess that the almost same name pulled me in. I wanted to ask you if you have slots for training right now I would live it if you could train a horse for me!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

VeterinarianHelper wrote:Hey! I guess that the almost same name pulled me in. I wanted to ask you if you have slots for training right now I would live it if you could train a horse for me!
Sure, I have seen the horse you have put up for offer so I am going to get it.
VeterinarianHelper
Visit My Farm

Post by VeterinarianHelper »

Veterinarian wrote:
VeterinarianHelper wrote:Hey! I guess that the almost same name pulled me in. I wanted to ask you if you have slots for training right now I would live it if you could train a horse for me!
Sure, I have seen the horse you have put up for offer so I am going to get it.
Great thank you. Though you should know that I am facing trouble with feeding him so I am sorry if that slows you down. Hehe XD
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1781533
Veterinarian wrote:something needs to go here
Hi can train a foal if possible
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!
What are your training skills? Who have you trained for?
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Information

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

Warning
What are your training skills? Who have you trained for?
As I have mentioned before I just started this training business and as you can see from when this post was uploaded, I started it today! I am still new to this but I hope that I can manage to do this. That is also why I am taking it one step at a time!
PS: I am really sorry if you expected me to be more of a 'professional' trainer. Although, that is my goal!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: What are your training skills? Who have you trained for?
As I have mentioned before I just started this training business and as you can see from when this post was uploaded, I started it today! I am still new to this but I hope that I can manage to do this. That is also why I am taking it one step at a time!
PS: I am really sorry if you expected me to be more of a 'professional' trainer. Although, that is my goal!
I am a trainer as well. I only asked because most people like to know how good the trainer's skills are. For example these are mine at the moment:
10.00%Basic Training Bonus
Bonus applied to any stat while training.-30.00%
Training Intensity Reduction
Reduces how much energy your horse uses during training.+7.00
Trainers Ticket Crafting. Ability to craft Trainers Tickets.
10.00%Agility Training Bonus
Bonus when training agility stat.
10.00%Balance Training Bonus
Bonus when training balance stat.
10.00%Intelligence Training Bonus
Bonus when training intelligence stat.
12.50%Movement Training Bonus
Bonus when training movement stat.
7.50%Speed Training Bonus
Bonus when training speed stat.
20.00%Stamina Training Bonus
Bonus when training stamina stat.
7.50%Tempo Training Bonus
Bonus when training tempo stat.

[/center]
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
I am a trainer as well. I only asked because most people like to know how good the trainer's skills are. For example these are mine at the moment:

I do not know if having a premium account allows you to see all of these stats but what I can only see on my profile is that I have :
-25.00% training intensity reduction
7.5% basic training bonus

The other skills for training, unfortunately I can not see( Is it a bug?) though I have them all about 4-5 level.
I did not think that it was necessary for me to put them in the text in which I announced my new training business but anyway as I told you before I am taking this one step at a time! Haha
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: I am a trainer as well. I only asked because most people like to know how good the trainer's skills are. For example these are mine at the moment:

I do not know if having a premium account allows you to see all of these stats but what I can only see on my profile is that I have :
-25.00% training intensity reduction
7.5% basic training bonus

The other skills for training, unfortunately I can not see( Is it a bug?) though I have them all about 4-5 level.
I did not think that it was necessary for me to put them in the text in which I announced my new training business but anyway as I told you before I am taking this one step at a time! Haha
Look on your profile and scroll down. It should be there as you do not need a premium acc to see it! :D

[/center]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm