Community Forum

How Much?

LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

How Much?

Post by LoveLand Farms »

I'm getting ready to have Toy Arabians for sale. I've worked to get them to at least 9hh and under and to have golds. I just don't know where to price them. What would you all pay for a horse like this?

KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How Much?

Post by KYTrainer »

LoveLand Farms wrote:I'm getting ready to have Toy Arabians for sale. I've worked to get them to at least 9hh and under and to have golds. I just don't know where to price them. What would you all pay for a horse like this?

Well, for competitions, if they had good confos and stats for short horses, they could go pretty high.
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

KYTrainer wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:I'm getting ready to have Toy Arabians for sale. I've worked to get them to at least 9hh and under and to have golds. I just don't know where to price them. What would you all pay for a horse like this?

Well, for competitions, if they had good confos and stats for short horses, they could go pretty high.

This guy has 2 golds in Tempo & Intelligence with hgp of 59,624.
Report. I'd say this colt has an average amount of strength. With a little training, this colt could become renowned for his speed. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. This colt falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Who needs a watch when you've got this colt, he's got great tempo. Well, this colt doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. This colt is very spry! This colt could be the next Einstein!

With all that, what would you price him at?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Well, for competitions, if they had good confos and stats for short horses, they could go pretty high.

Report. I'd say this colt has an average amount of strength. With a little training, this colt could become renowned for his speed. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. This colt falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Who needs a watch when you've got this colt, he's got great tempo. Well, this colt doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. This colt is very spry! This colt could be the next Einstein!

Well he looks good for dressage, western pleaser, and other things. Plus, there’s his small size, and his size, I believe, can add up to 10000 plus how much he would be if he was regular sized. If he was regular sized, I would probably pay no more that 8000. So, in theory, the highest I would pay for him would be 18000. If they had more gold/green stats and maybe some champions in the line, they could go higher than that. Just my opinion, someone else may price it different. Hope this helped!
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

KYTrainer wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:

Well he looks good for dressage, western pleaser, and other things. Plus, there’s his small size, and his size, I believe, can add up to 10000 plus how much he would be if he was regular sized. If he was regular sized, I would probably pay no more that 8000. So, in theory, the highest I would pay for him would be 18000. If they had more gold/green stats and maybe some champions in the line, they could go higher than that. Just my opinion, someone else may price it different. Hope this helped!
It really does help! I might look into getting them trained, too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:42 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:42 pm